XXIX

man this chapter is so damn long.

also just realized that I'm v sure almost all of my books has at least one character who has a nightmare. Nightmares are like my thing man.

Enjoy enjoy and excuse excuse errors lovelies x

♕♔♕

♕♔♕   "Save us

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♕♔♕

   "Save us."

Harry's gaze flickered to the bodies of the missing children that were nailed to the wall. He felt his heart plummet in his chest when all their heads suddenly snapped towards where he was standing, emitting a disgusting, bone-chilling crack when their heads turned. They repeated their words against in unison, causing Harry to step back in fright. The one closest to him began moving her arm, making Harry's frightened gaze flicker to her, throat going dry when she pulled her arm up sharply. She emitted a stomach-lurching, sickly noise when the nail that had the arm pinned to the wall, tore through her flesh.

"You promised my Papa you'd find me," the girl spoke in a sad voice, bleeding arm reaching out for him as Harry gasped and stumbled back.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I tried!" Harry stammered loudly with a pained expression.

"You didn't try hard enough."

Harry whimpered in response, and turned to run down the stairs that was nearby. But when he turned, he found that there was no staircase but a wall. A wall with another dead body nailed into place with the bloody symbols painted on them. It was Reina. Harry let out a gasp, tripping when he backed away in fright and shock, falling onto his ass. His heart was battering against his rib cage wildly, his stomach was lurching due to the sickening smell of blood that was dripping on the floor from the body, drops hitting floor audibly. Suddenly, Reina's head that was limp snapped upwards, dead, silver eyes gazing straight at Harry as her pale, pink lips parted to speak.

"I told you not to make promises you can't keep, Harry," Reina uttered lowly, giving Harry the chills as he shuffled backwards as far away as he could. "This happened because you failed to keep your promise. You failed to protect me."

"N-No," Harry whimpered with a shake of his head, lower lip trembling. "T-This isn't real."

"It's your fault," she just kept repeating before he also heard the dead children chanting the same phrase.

"No!"

"It's all your fault."

"No!"

Harry awoke yelling loudly, sitting up suddenly with his eyes snapping open. His chest was heaving as he breathed in and out heavily, gaze darting to Reina whom had surprisingly not heard his yelling and was sleeping quietly. He sighed heavily in relief, seeing that she was safe and sound right next to him.