HC RECAP 2

Hello all, I am back!

So I just copy and pasted the previous recap I posted in this book and just added a few things. I do recommend re-reading the last few chapters of the story AND this, but if you really can't be fucked or don't have the time it'd be good to at least read this recap. These details are HELLA important in understanding what's going to happen next in the story and I don't want comments like "who is this again?", just come back and read the recap all the info you need IS HERE.

I'll be back to update the new chapter within about a week or so to give y'all time to catch up if you want (also cuz I'm travelling for a week lOls).

♛♔♛

WORDS AND MEANINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW

Caunwaiton: the fictional country Harry and Reina are King and Queen of.

Khidos/Foreign Lands of Khidos: the country and surrounding islands that are a little away from Caunwaiton. Reina's mother was from there.

Siremeth: the capital of Caunwaiton and the kingdom ruled by House Styles

Vardomos: a kingdom in the north, ruled by House Rahraenos.

The Messian Faith/ Faith of Messiah: the religion that is prominent in Khidos. Reina's mother used to follow it. In order to better understand it, it's supposed to resemble Islam.

The Faith of the One: the religion that is prominent in Caunwaiton. Harry and Reina follow it. This resembles Christianity.

The Followers of The Messiah/ The Messians: the terrorist group that's been attacking and ambushing the different kingdoms of Caunwaiton. They are what makes Khidos and the Messian faith as a religion look bad.

THE FIVE HOUSES

The five great houses of Caunwaiton are the five royal families that rule the five main kingdoms of the country.

House Styles

Sigil: Lion

Colors: Red and Gold

Head: Harry Styles.

Other members: Diana Styles (mother) and Gemma (sister).

Deceased: Desmond Styles (Father)

House Rahraenos