| XXXIV |

This chapter is HELLA long because it has smut, which is dedicated to Medicine.

Please let me know if you like the long chapters or not?? I personally like them because I can get a lot done in one and not drag shit on with shorter chapters.

Okay so in this chapter Reina is 2 months pregnant, and then after the little ∙∙ she's 5 months. Again, I do time skips because like I want to move the pregnancy along.

Apologies for grammatical errors, pls enjoy and comment and have fun 😋

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"How will you show me?"

  Reina's lips curved into a teasing smile, almost challenging, as if challenging him to charm her with his words. She hasn't his crude words in a very long time, and was almost desperate to hear him whisper to her about his lustful desires. Harry knew exactly what she wanted, and couldn't help but smirk his old infamous, dirty smirk. Reina felt her heart race with excitement at the sight of his smirk, teeth sinking into her plump lower lip as his hands shifted to move under her dress as his lips hovered over hers.

   "How will you show me that you love me, that you desire me?" she said again, this time in a more sultry tone.

   "The ways really are endless, my love," Harry chuckled with his dimple dipping into his cheek, as his lips hovered by her own cheek. The moved to her ear, hot breath fanning against it as he began speaking again.

   "I would use my fingers and tongue," he started as pulled one of his hands out from under her dress to follow his words. "Trace every area of your perfect body that I want to kiss and feel with my mouth and lips," he murmured huskily as his fingertips brushed her lips. "Here, and..." he trailed off as he gazed deep into her eyes, pulling his fingers down the soft skin of her neck until they reached the top curves of her breasts. "Here," he smirked, before suddenly slipping his hand under her dress and cupping her bare, soaking core. "Definitely here."

   "I promise I won't leave anything untouched," his words oozed from his lips and melted her in his arms, slowly sliding two fingers through her wet folds. Reina's lips parted and eyes fluttered shut, thighs twitching when he began rubbing her. "With strokes of my fingers, and my tongue, I'll have you shaking and creaming."

  She couldn't handle his intense gaze, arms slipping around his shoulders as her chest pressed against his, panting lightly near his ear. His other hand squeezed the flesh of her ass lightly while the other stayed between her legs, fingers alternative between playing with her clit and teasing her entrance. He gripped her ass with one hand, pulling the soft flesh apart so that he could sink two of his fingers into her entrance briefly. A small whine left her lips when he pulled them out again, running the arousal-covered tips over her clit once more. He licked his lips at how wet she was, to a point where her arousal was already