ON HOLD

Hi babes,

I cannot even begin to describe how sorry I am for leaving you all hanging for months now with this story. I have been unfair to you all with false promises of updating and for that I am truly very sorry.

I now understand why so many authors end up discontinuing stories and disappearing completely. Life truly gets in the way. I've been having the worst possible year ever; my mental health has been at its lowest and currently my only priority is university and my education. I truly haven't had the time to write even though I really want to. I've also lost interest in Harry Styles and fanfiction in general, I think I just kind of grew out of it hence why I also haven't had the inspiration to write. I still love the man and he'll always have a special place in my heart, but I don't obsess over him the way I used to. It be like that

I'll be honest with you, I really don't want to discontinue Heavy Crown because I can't bear the thought of not having it finished. Thus, I am going to put it on hold for some time, at least until December where I'll get time off university to try and write again. To be honest, I see myself writing True Colors more at the moment because it's relevant to what I'm studying in university (mental disorders in psychology) so I'll be trying to slowly update that. Heavy Crown on the other hand, it's gonna take me time to update. Hopefully, if I get going with True Colors, I'll find my motivation to write Heavy Crown again.

If you want to wait for Heavy Crown, I appreciate you and thank you for your patience and support. If not, I understand you completely and respect your decisions. I saw a comment on the book recently about leaving y'all "hanging like fools" and it made me feel terrible because I truly didn't mean to do this to you all. It's just life hasn't been kind to me as of recently and since my mental health is currently deteriorating I just have to force myself to prioritize one thing and put whatever energy I have into that which is my education. I hope those who are upset by all of this have a little empathy for me because that's all I ask for. I understand though despite everything going on in my personal life, I had the time to come on here and should have explained to you all why I haven't been updating. 

Once again, I am so so so sorry to keep you guys hoping and waiting. 

Until we meet again...

thiora