| V |

so I decided to double update with this long-ass, smutty ass, chapter !!!

Excuse any errors babes xx

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"Why do you look so down, love? You are married to me!"

  Reina lifted her gaze up from her honey cake, frowning deeply at him while he sat beside her with his arm over his chair, a cup of wine in his other hand. It was now twilight, and the wedding feast was loud and wild. Reina had been to many wedding feasts, but this one was the biggest of them all. The only thing she enjoyed the most out of this entire wedding was the food.

  Thick soups of barley and chicken were served as starters, along with salads of sweetgrass and spinach and apples, sprinkled with crushed nuts. Fresh trout, roast chicken and venison drizzled with lemon was served with freshly baked bread. Dessert was Reina's favorite course. Her mouth watered at the sight of the humongous pigeon pie they had served, a Styles tradition to have some during the feast. Her favorite, honey cakes arrived, along with apples baked with cinnamon, and lemon cakes frosted with sugar.

   "You say that as if it is a good thing," Reina murmured, then finishing off her honey cake and sitting back in her chair.

  Harry watched as she picked up her cup of wine, dragon-like fingers wrapping around the neck and pulling the silver object to her lips

   "But it is," Harry frowned a little, lips forming a pout. "Look at me, I do not look like my life has taken such a dreadful turn."

   "Now that is because you're married to me."

  Reina smirked after speaking her words while Harry rolled his eyes, before letting out a tiny laugh. Harry's expression changed a little, a grin tugging at his lips at the sound of her laugh. It was soft and melodious, and he found himself wanting to hear it again. Reina reached out to help herself to a lemon cake. Harry exhaled softly, letting his eyes wander around, smiling at the sight of all the happy people enjoying the feast. His gaze caught the sight of Jaide sitting at one of the tables by her father, an unhappy expression etched onto her face.

   "It's a pity, isn't it?"

  Harry snapped his eyes to Reina with a frown, swallowing thickly when he found her also gazing at Jaide. When Jaide lifted her eyes to look at Harry, Reina swiftly moved her gaze to lock eyes with her husband.

   "She feels for you," Reina said with a light sigh of sympathy.

   "Well the feeling isn't mutual," Harry muttered under his breath. "You heard my vows. I am yours, from this day until the end of my days."