| XIX |

sigh****** so pretty

had to update Heavy Crown cuzzz this chapter is cute af.

And brackets bitch.

Also when they say Dancing Lights they mean the Northern Lights in Iceland and shiz.

Enjoy and excuse errors x

♕♔♕

♕♔♕                     "Reina, I am not riding the dragon

♕♔♕

"Reina, I am not riding the dragon."

   "Harry," Reina whined a little, tugging his hand to pull him towards Vaera who was patiently waiting for them. "The special place is in the mountains!"

   "Why can't we ride there on horse?" Harry questioned, keeping his feet firmly planted on the floor just as Reina let go of his hand, pouting at him.

   "It will take far too long! With Vaera, we can get there in only a few minutes!" Reina exclaimed, making him shake his head. "It isn't that frightening, it isactually quite thrilling, I promise you!"

   "Should you be riding a dragon while intoxicated?" Harry arched a brow at her with a smirk, making her scowl lightly.

   "I've sobered up a bit, alright," she snapped playfully, making Harry roll his eyes.

   "What is this special place anyways?" Harry questioned curiously.

    "There are hot spring pools in the mountains, and there's one in particular I always visit for a bath around this time of the year because you get to see the Dancing Lights," Reina explained, making Harry's eyes widen a little.

   "The Dancing Lights?" Harry gaped a little. "I've always wanted to see them!"

   "Well you'll only get to see them if we ride Vaera," Reina smirked at him, making him scowl again. "Come, my love, it will be magical. Sex in a steamy hot pool under the beautiful, Dancing Lights."

   "Alright," Harry finally caved in, finding Reina's words incredibly tempting. "Are you sure it is alright for me to ride with you? Vaera will not mind?"

   "Yes, as long as the dragon's true rider is there, it is completely fine and safe for more people to ride along as well," Reina told him reassuringly, holding his hand and leading him towards the colossal creature who was nipping at her right wing.

  Vaera snapped her head to the left when she heard footsteps approaching her; narrowing her golden eyes at her mother and the man she was holding hands with. Vaera bared her teeth growling lowly, before snapping her mouth shut when Reina shot her a warning look and muttered a few words to her in the foreign tongue.