XXVI

UPDATED BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS IN DUBAI MERRY CHRISTMAS BABESSS ❤️

So there's a couple of time slips that'll happen in this and maybe the next chapter, not too sure but this is just to let you know !!

I'm so happy with the response I got from the last chapter! I'm glad you guys recognised the parallels I drew between our modern world view on Muslims and Islamic extremist groups, with foreigners, general believers of Messiah and of course the extremist Followers of Messiah.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! I have so much love for Reina and Harry idk but they just got cuter man.

UNEDITED!

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

Three weeks later

"Where is my damn wine?"

  The warm water swished by the sides of the bathtub as Harry grumbled under his breath in annoyance, pouting as he craned his neck while looking at the door. He was waiting for one of the handmaids to fetch him his goblet of wine, which he so achingly needed. He sighed heavily, head resting against the tub as he gave up on reminding his handmaid to get his wine.

   "If you're going to demand for wine like that you won't get any."

  Reina entered the bathroom with a goblet of wine in hand, glaring playfully at Harry who looked up at her with wide eyes, not expecting her to have come in. Harry smiled up at her happily, delighted that she brought him his wine. She knew the past few weeks were difficult for him, therefore she wanted to take care of him. His father constantly dragged Harry into the throne room as they had to strategize and plan out how to deal with the religious opposition, and scout out the entire city of Siremeth for secret meet up spots or bases of the followers of Messiah.

  Once the first week after the ambush and the meeting with the prisoner, whom was still kept alive in the dungeons, passed by; Reina's wound had gotten significantly better and was therefore able to attend some of the meetings along with Harry. She sort of forced her way into them, along with Harry's support, claiming that she has more knowledge on the religion and the terrorist group than everyone else since they've caused havoc in Khidos and Caunwaiton before. She also has contacts in Khidos since her mother's side of the family lived there thus she continuously proved her value in attending these meetings with the King, the Council and Harry.

  It had been about three weeks since the ambush, and nothing else has happened ever since. The Followers of Messiah had laid low suspiciously, which only caused a cloud of tension to float over the Styles family.