XX

since y'all for begging for an update here it issssss

alsoooo Happy Diwali to those celebrating ❤️

Please excuse errors el oh el

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"Who's Jon?"

   "W-What?"

  The sudden question caught Reina completely off-guard. Her angry expression morphed into one full of confusion and slight fear, due to Harry's dangerously low tone. Harry cursed with irritation, grabbing her hips and turning her around, fingers digging into her naked skin and holding her in place.

    "I said," Harry uttered lowly and slowly, making Reina gulp because she realized she had made a mistake but she didn't know what exactly it was. "Who the fuck is Jon?"

  Reina felt her heart tighten in her chest at the mentioning of her previous lover's name, wondering for a moment how Harry had found out about him. But then it hit her, and she remembered. She remembered the sudden flash of memories hitting her when Harry gave her that final thrust and caused her to orgasm. Her heart fell in her chest when she remembered that she had moaned her previous lover's name instead of Harry.

She remembered bringing Jon to the same hot spring pool, but she didn't think of that when she planned to bring Harry there. Reina suddenly felt her heart sinking in her chest at the realization, face contorting with a mixture of emotions as Harry gazed down at her angrily.

   "Answer me!" Harry yelled loudly, causing her to tremble and turn away. She had no voice at this moment because she was so overwhelmed.

   "He is the man I lost my virginity to," Reina whispered ever so lowly, a part of her hoping that he didn't hear her but he did.

      "I fucking knew it. I fucking knew you were not a virgin right from the start," Harry seethed, nostrils flaring with a clenched jaw. "You lied to me."

   "I was going to tell you soon after tonight, but you must understand that I had to lie, Harry. I had no choice!" Reina sighed in exasperation. "I am sorry, and I despise myself for feeding you lies during the entirety of this marriage but if it weren't for me lying: this marriage never would have happened in the first place," she explained desperately, sucking in a breath before continuing to speak.

   "Your parents would have never agreed to it-"

   "Damn right they never would have, and if they found out about this now they would grant an annulment, considering the fact that we do not have children," Harry spat angrily. His words struck fear into Reina's heart, like a knife sinking into human flesh.