II

Creds to the person who made this edit !! I'm nutting! This pic was the reason why I wanted long hair harry for this story as well as short hair harry.

I'm so happy with the response to the first chapter! I hope you guys will enjoy the rest of the book 'cause I'm so hyped for it :)

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"You look ravishing, Princess."

  A ghost of a smile danced on Reina's lips at the sound of Harry's words. Reina's luminous green eyes moved from the rose bushes that decorated the stone pillars of the gazebo Harry and her just finished having lunch at. The conversation was somewhat tense, neither of them interested in getting to know each other because they were both busy with their own thoughts. They were both still upset over the news of the marriage.

   "You don't have to use flattery to disguise your distaste for me," Reina said with a bitter smile, making Harry's pink lips curl into a smirk.

   "Distaste for a beautiful woman like you? I'm offended you'd even think that," Harry looked at her with gleaming eyes, thumb and index finger tugging at his baby pink lower lip.

  Reina's gaze flickered from his to the golden and silver lion ring that sat on his thumb, watching it glint in the sunlight. The lion was House Styles' sigil. Pride, Honor, Justice was their words. They always incorporated the sigil and their house colors, gold and crimson, with their outfits. Harry currently wore a dark green jacket with a vest inside, decorated with golden embellishments, which if you looked close enough had tiny lions sewn in. His sword hung by his side, the cross-guard of the hilt craved into two lions point outwards as well as the tip of the hilt.

   "But I am not surprised," he continued to say with a sigh, fiddling with his rings on his fingers.

   "Not surprised that I offended you?"

   "I was going to say it's a thing I've heard about foreigners; that you people are a little bit...discourteous. But-"

   "But you know not to wake a sleeping dragon," she gazed at him challengingly with her blazing green eyes, making his smirk grown wider. "So you should watch what you say."

   "You're not exactly sleeping, now are you? Little dragon," he played, making Reina bite the inside of her cheek to stop herself saying something that'll hurt his ego.

   "Fair point. But it's better not to provoke a dragon that's already awake, as well," Reina shot back with her brows arched at him, wishing she could wipe that smirk off his face. She hated anyone who discriminated against her based off the place she came from.

    "As you wish, Princess," Harry chuckled lightly under his breath as the servants cleared the table for dessert.

  Reina turned to look out into the garden again, still a little bit preoccupied with her thoughts to make conversation with her future husband. Harry on the other hand took this little time to study her in even more detail. Her long, raven hair was braided behind her back, leaving little strands to frame her beautiful face. The color of her mesmerizing eyes caught his attention again as the sunlight shone against them, causing the green color to turn lighter, almost silver. Her eyes were similar to Harry's; they were green, but much paler. The darkest hers would turn is the lightest Harry's would change into.