| XXVII |

ello brackets I haven't see you in a while. u guys deserve a long ass smuttyyyyy chapter so here it is !!

apologies in advance for this extra corny and cheesy af chapter. I guess you could say it's all for a reason ;)

Enjoy my loveliesssss, and please remember to read the important A/N at the end of the chapter if you're interested or already participating in the one-shot contest for this story !!

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"You are dripping right down to my chin, love."

  A shaky moan escaped Reina's lips at Harry's words; mostly at the way he said them in that low voice of his, husky and sexy. Her teeth sunk down into her lower lip when she felt him dragged his tongue up her dripping sex, thighs threatening to clamp around his head. She silently wondered to herself why she hasn't been in this position before, seated on his face with him on his back as she would rock and shake while he pleasured her with his tongue.

   "Oh Harry," Reina moaned deeply as her head tipped back, hands dropping down to bury her fingers into his curls. "Fuck, you're so good."

  Harry smirked secretly against her flesh, hands slipping up from her thighs to squeeze the thick flesh of her ass. His pale, hazy eyes gazed intently at Reina, watching her body shake with pleasure, one of her hands grasping her breast and squeezing it gently. The sight made Harry's cock twitch in his pants, so painfully hard from the heavy making out and eating out he's been doing with her. One of his hands left her ass and made its way down the length of his chest, digging into his pants and pulling his length out. He groaned against her sex, stroking his length in time with his tongue as he ran his tongue between her folds.

  Reina looked behind her shoulder briefly when she noticed his moaning increasing, finding him pleasuring himself while pleasuring her. Her stomach clenched at the sight and she felt the desire for her to be the one pleasing him. Harry's lips pulled away when he felt her hips shift, his gaze drifting him to meet hers as she began moving down his body slowly until her face was hovering over his again. He smirked and licked his lips, his dark pink, swollen lips that were begging for hers to kiss. Their lips met for a short kiss, Reina's tongue dipping into his mouth and swiping against his before she pulled away gently to nip at his lower lip. Harry groaned lightly at the action, feeling her tug his plump lower lip back before releasing it.

   "You have," Reina began to say, breathing heavily as her thumb traced his damp, lower lip, feeling the smooth curve of it under the pad of her thumb. "The most incredible lips I have ever seen."

  Harry smirked against her touch, parting his lips to wrap them around her thumb teasingly. He nipped at it before he pulled his lips away to kiss her again, but she pulled her head back, smirking at him playfully. His brows lowered and pink lips formed a pout, and Reina snickered quietly knowing what that expression meant, him displeased with not getting what he wants. He sat up all of a sudden with his arms wrapped tightly around Reina's body, causing her to gasp with her arms quickly winding around his neck. His breath fanned against her lips as his nose brushed hers, jade eyes gazing intently at her while she pulled her hand back to stroke his cheek.

  Her fingers danced over the pale, scarred flesh on his cheek, feeling that sting in her chest as per usual before she reached forwards to brush her lips against it, placing an affectionate kiss on it. Harry smiled against her own cheek at the sweet action, pulling his face away from hers to kiss her lips because he loved her sweet she was.