IX

yeah I know no brackets lmao but it's a good chapter I swear! You can tell by the gif (;

Please excuse any errors. Turns out I make quite a few while typing on my phone as opposed to typing on my laptop.

Enjoy this long ass fuck chapter!

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"Did you enjoy this evening, love?"

Reina's ears perked up at the sound of Harry's low raspy voice, glancing over her shoulder to see him approaching her. She turned back around to gaze at the view of the sleeping city and the seaside as they stood on the balcony of their bedchamber.

"I enjoyed it so much, Harry," she told him with a genuine smile. "Oh and I love Tariq, I truly do."

"I'm glad, little dragon," he murmured as his hands dragged down her arms, rubbing them to warm her. "I thought you needed some cheering up is all. Plus I felt a little guilty, not being there to please my wife."

"Well I'm certainly pleased now, thank you," she smiled a little. But Harry smirked behind her, hands resting on her hips now, red lips near her ears.

"I can think of many other ways to please you even more."

"You may conjure up as many fantasies as you'd like, my Prince. But unfortunately none of them will be realities," Reina told him with a light smirk, trying to keep her heartbeat steady when he pulled her back against his chest. "At least not yet."

"Oh but I am sure trying one of my ways wouldn't hurt now, would it?" Harry teased lowly, tracing her cheek from behind her as he pulled her hair back over her shoulder to expose her neck.

"Harry, don't tempt me," she warned but her words faltered when his warm lips touched the bare skin of her neck.

Reina bit her lower lip when felt him kiss the spot by the hinge of her jaw, trailing down and leaving a path of warm kisses along his way. One of Reina's hands clasped the stone railing of the balcony while the other was buried into Harry's curls holding the back of his head as he kissed her neck. Reina felt her stomach clench when his tongue slipped out to taste her skin, dragging up the side of her neck slowly before puckering his red lips and blowing against the wet heat gently. She shuddered at his hot actions, already finding him chipping away at her self control.

"I have a feeling you do not understand my intentions, little dragon," he spoke quietly in his deep, raspy voice, wrapping his arms firmly around her midriff.

"What are your intentions then?" She responded thickly.

"Well you already know of what I want this marriage to be like," he continued to say as he laid soft wet kisses on her neck. "That I want it to be more than political, and full of love and trust for each other."