IV

Harry's bed lol. TAKE ME THERE PAPI!

So I have zero knowledge on weddings that happened in the Middle Ages, or just like Christian weddings in general.

Hell I'm always confused during the weddings i go to in my country because we follow two different cultures!

Anyways the wedding is Game Of Thrones inspired so I wrote what they did in weddings!

♕♔♕

♕♔♕   "Take a good look

♕♔♕

   "Take a good look. This is where you will be sleeping after the wedding."

Reina flicked her gaze over her shoulder to glare at Harry who spoke cockily with that damn smirk on his lips. She scoffed lightly under her breath, walking further into his room, feeling her lips part at the sight of it. It was quite spacious, with a balcony on one side and a large bathroom at the other end of the room. Her gaze trailed over the dark, velvety crimson couch and chairs that sat in the middle of the room with a table in the middle. Harry brushed past her, heading towards the high oak, rounded table that stood near the balcony that held glass bottles of wine.

"Would you like a drink, love?" Harry slurred his words a little, low and raspy as he poured himself some wine into a goblet.

"No, thank you," Reina responded, walking over to him and setting the cup she had in her hand on the oak table near the glass of wine.

"Not much of a drinker?"

"I love wine. I just don't want to be intoxicated at the moment," Reina said, making him smirk a little as he raised his cup up to his lips, sipping on his wine.

"Ah yes, because we have something important to talk about," Harry spoke sarcastically, making her frown lightly. "Oh darling, there is no point in talking to me about our wedding now. I will most probably forget everything you say tomorrow morning."

"Harry," she muttered in slight annoyance. "Why must you be so intoxicated?"

"Apologies for trying to enjoy my last night as a free man, which by the way you interrupted oh so rudely," Harry rambled with a wave of his hand, setting his cup down again.

"You just can't keep your cock in your pants until the ceremony, can you?" Reina muttered under her breath, making Harry's gaze snap towards hers, a chuckle falling from his lips.

"Aren't you a little crude for a princess?" Harry teased with an arch of his brow, hands coming up to remove his crimson jacket. "I wonder what other crude things will fall from those pretty lips of yours during the ceremony tomorrow."

"You think I will be praising you for your skills tomorrow during the ceremony?" Reina snorted, making him glare at her. "I'm losing my virginity to a man I barely know, in front of my family. I don't know how many times I need to repeat the horrible scenario to get you to understand how I truly feel."