HC INFO/RECAP

Today was a good day so I got my shit together finished a new chapter of HC.

BUT

Since it's been a while I'm going to do a recap of all the important details of Heavy Crown concerning the Messian drama, with all the terms and events and everything right from the beginning so that you guys know what you need to know in order to understand the future events. I figured this was important because when updates become sporadic like mine have, readers tend to forget certain details, plus it's not like this Messian shit is easy to remember.

Soooo I highly recommend reading this before reading the new chapter. None of these details are spoilers, all of this has been mentioned in the book before.

♕♔♕

WORDS AND MEANINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW

Caunwaiton: the fictional country Harry and Reina are King and Queen of.

Khidos/Foreign Lands of Khidos: the country and surrounding islands that's a little away from Caunwaiton. Reina's mother was from there.

Siremeth: the capital of Caunwaiton and the kingdom ruled by House Styles

Vardomos: a kingdom in the north, ruled by House Rahraenos.

The Messian Faith/ Faith of Messiah: the religion that is prominent in Khidos. Reina's mother used to follow it.

The Faith of the One: the religion that is prominent in Caunwaiton. Harry and Reina follow it.

The Followers of The Messiah/ The Messians: the terrorist group that's been attacking and ambushing the different kingdoms of Caunwaiton. They are what makes Khidos and the Messian faith as a religion look bad.

THE FIVE HOUSES

The five great houses of Caunwaiton are the five royal families that rule the five main kingdoms of the country.

House Styles

Sigil: Lion

Head: Harry Styles.

Other members: Diana Styles (mother) and Gemma (daughter/sister).

House Rahraenos

Sigil: Dragon

Head: Reyes Rahraenos

Other members: Reina Rahraenos (sister/step-daughter) and Genevieve Rahraenos (step-mother).

House Payne

Sigil: Bear

Head: Liam Payne

Other members: TBA

House Tomlinson

Sigil: Eagle

Head: Aldwin Tomlinson

Other members: Louis Tomlinson (son)

House Mikkelson

Sigil: Snake

Head: Kirsten Mikkelson.

Other members: TBA

INFO ON EVENTS BEFORE HC STARTED

- Ronan Rahraenos (Reina's father) signed a marriage proposal with Desmond Styles to solidify the alliance created in fear of getting dragged into the Payne-Tomlinson war during the time. This happened when Reina and Harry were three years old.