| XXXI |

I swear smut takes like 3000 words to write literally. This chapter is so fucking long.

I was supposed to update on Harry's birthday but it took me too long lol! BUT I found out that Harry and Nisrina (the girl who plays Reina, in the pic above) have the same birthday like rip me. But he's like 24 and she's 19 LMAO

Idk if I mentioned this but Harry and Reina are both 20 in this fanfic (;

also pls read the A/N at the end ty babies

Enjoy the smut ya filthy animals and excuse the errors x

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

   "Look at me while you do that."

Harry's raspy, breathless voice demanded Reina's gaze. Her hazy, captivating emerald eyes lifted to meet his as she dragged her hot tongue up the shaft of his cock, before reaching the head and engulfing it, plump lips wrapped firmly around the tip. Reina was glad that she didn't have to hold back with pleasing him anymore, since he knew that she has had experience. However, Harry was itching to be rough with her because of the experience she has had with giving head. He still couldn't accept that she became skilled from doing this to another, before him.

Reina's hand twisted while her tongue swirled, while Harry's body flooded with pleasure. It had only been a minute or so and Harry was already panting, chest lifting and falling heavily as her pink lips would curl and face contort every time her tongue touched his slit. Her movements were tortuously slow, and she'd tease him with his mouth, depriving him of it and using her hand and fingers while smirking at him sultrily.

"Fuck please, take it in again," Harry grunted deeply, his words making Reina's lips curve into a pleased smile.

"Mhmm I need to do this often," Reina murmured lowly, making Harry's brows lower. "Hearing you beg is simply divine."

"Reina," he muttered in response, her name coming out in a small whine that made her grin now.

Reina complied, dipping her head and taking him into her mouth again. She bobbed her head and hollowed her cheeks, fist pumping him at the base while she took medium pull-ups. Harry dropped his head back against the pillow, eyes screwing shut with his face tensing, lower lip hanging. His ring-clad fingers wove into the dark waves of her hair, pushing the strands back and clutching them when she took him deep into her throat. Reina's other hand left Harry's thigh, which she was gripping, and moved to palm his balls, rolling them in her hand.

"Fuck," Harry cursed heavily under his breath, tightening his grip on her hair and bucking his hips, cock shoving further into her mouth. "Take it all," he growled lowly.

Reina let his côck slip from her lips to take a breath, hand stroking his glistening length as she licked her lips and locked gazes with him. Harry felt his cock twitch in her hands when he looked at her. It was a sight he could never get over. Just seeing his gorgeous wife lying between his legs, hands and mouth full of his cock, pleasing him. He had forgotten about his dislike for the fact that she was experienced now that he had experienced her mouth and hands without anything holding her back.

"I wanna fuck your mouth, love," Harry grunted roughly, making her sit up in response.

"How bad?" Reina murmured in response, sitting back against her calves with her hand wrapped around his length.