XXIII

UP ABOVE: JON (not Jon Snow). 

so guys, I know it seems like Harry's still the one at fault even in a situation like this where Reina is actually the one at fault for the first time because like all this arguing and fighting came from what she did. I just wanted to remind you that she did own up to her mistakes and apologize for them and explained why it happened. There's A LOT of justification behind what she did and what happened.

But with Harry, honestly him calling her a whore and impure is plain cruel, because he didn't do it out of anger, he did it to hurt her. So he too is at fault, and needs to apologize. Reina doesn't need to apologize because SHE ALREADY DID. Just keep that in mind while reading this chapter.

ALSO I listened to Flicker by Niall (baby boy) Horan, while writing the first part of this chapter and I actually cried. You'll see why.

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

  "Reina."

The sunlight spilled through the gaps created by the heavy curtains that folded over the large windows of Reina's room. The golden light smoothened over the heavy armor that laid in a messy pile on the floor, crawling over the silver dress that was situated right next to it, causing it to glitter beautifully. The sunlight continued to slither around Reina's room, unwelcomed, and add illumination to the dark parts of it. The sun was unwelcomed because it served as a torturous reminder to forbidden lovers that it was time to separate.

Soft murmurs and chuckles filled up the quiet room after a few minutes. Sheets ruffling. Bare legs tangling. Fingers and hands clinging onto the unattainable. The girl with silver-green eyes traced her delicate fingertips over the scarred pale flesh of her lover's chest, head resting on his shoulder while he stroked her hair. Their gazes met, lips sharing a smile. A smile full of love for each other, as well as sadness because they had to be separated soon. His pink lips brushed against her hairline, leaving a kiss there as he pulled her closer to his bare chest.

"It's the morning," he murmured lowly, shifting down a little to gaze at her face.

"I know."

He detected the obvious sadness and disappointment in her tone. It made his heart ache. He distracted himself from his heartache by admiring her beauty. Her lips were extra pink this morning. He liked that. It reminded him of his pink roses, his favorite flowers to bring for her. Her eyes were a luminous green, so pale they were almost translucent. He loved her eyes. They always had him awe due to the unique color of them and the way they shone brightly in the light. He found the beauty mark above her lip adorable, and reached out to touch it with his thumb, dragging it down to her lips.