HC One-Shot Contest: Winner's One Shot ♚

that pic was so beautiful I just had to use it.

hey y'all, so one of the winners of the HC one shots contest chose the prize where I write a one shot of her request. I asked her if I could publish it because I'm pretty proud of it and I want to make people cry so she said yes.

So here it is, I won't give any ideas on what it's about, it's better if you just read it. However, please do remember that it's not related to the plot like it's just a one shot.

I kept tearing up while writing this. I hope you're happy with it by the end of it pradadevil (:

Whatever's in italics is what happened in the past, and pls excuse any errors! Enjoy!

♕♖♕

♕♖♕

"I saw your beauty in the gem of this ring, so I just had to buy it."

  Reina could almost hear his words echoing in her ears as she picked up a dainty ring with a gorgeous jade stone, sitting on a simple gold band. She felt her heart tighten at the sight of it in her hand, mind beginning to be bombarded with the memory of when he gave it to her. A small, sad smile danced on her lips at the thought of him, thumb running over the smooth stone.

   "The colour reminded me of your beautiful eyes," he said with a tiny grin as he slipped the ring up her ring finger on her right hand.

  He then lifted her hand up to press a kiss to her knuckles, making Reina's heart swell up in her chest. Her hand slipped away from his, diving into the curls at the back of his head and tugging him forward for her to kiss his lips. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, head lowering to kiss her deeply.

  He had come to bid Reina goodbye as he was going to travel that night with the Dragonsguard to just outside Siremeth where the war will commence. Her father had changed the date of the departure, thus Reina didn't know that Jon was set to leave later that evening. He was afraid of her reaction since they've been having arguments recently concerning the war and how Jon was determined to fight in it whereas Reina was trying to convince him not to go.

   "Oh Jon I love it so much," Reina murmured against his lips with a smile, bright eyes twinkling with love. "Thank you, Lord Commander," she said, smile turning into a teasing smirk as she called him by the nickname that always turned him on.

   "Reina," Jon flushed with a shy grin, hearing her laugh blissfully. "Stop calling me that, you know it gets me..."

   "Aroused? I shan't!" she grinned at him in amusement. "You've never given me a gift like this before, is there a special reason behind this one?"