| XIII |

because it's been a while since I've updated I decided to give you guys some smut so ENJOY!

Please do excuse an errors xx

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"Harry."

The prince's name tumbled from the princess' soft, plump lips in the form of a quiet moan as he sponged wet, affectionate kisses over her shoulder leading up to her neck. Harry tightened his arms around her waist and buried his face into the crook of her neck; the sweet scent of her raven locks filling up his nose. He couldn't get over how content he was, laying there with his princess in his arms, warm bodies intertwined under soft white sheets with the sunlight spilling through the windows into their bedchamber.

Harry's lips continued its gentle assault on her neck, laying tender kisses on the bruises he left on her last night. He smirked against her skin when his mind was flooded with crude images of Reina bent over and his cock pounding into her mercilessly. The thoughts made his hand slip down to where her nightgown had risen up to her thighs due to her sleep. His fingertips dragged across the warm skin of her thighs before he reached back to grasp her ass, squeezing her flesh firmly.

"You just cannot seem to get enough, can you?" Reina murmured lowly while Harry grazed his teeth against her skin.

"With you," Harry spoke with a deep grunt, one that made Reina clench her thighs and bite her lower lip. "It's never enough."

With that, Harry tugged her nightgown up harshly before bringing his fingers up to his lips. Without any hesitation, he brought his wet fingers back down and slipped them between Reina's thighs from behind. Reina inhaled sharply in response at the feeling of his cold, wet fingers sliding against her warm, wet slit from right under her ass.

"Harry- fuck," Reina cursed in shock as he rubbed her slit its two fingers.

He paused momentarily and nudged her left thigh further up to stretch her out even more as she laid on her right side, spooned by Harry's warm body. He held her firmly against his chest with his other arm under her, breathing heavily against her neck as he rubbed her pussy with slow, smooth strokes.

Reina was desperate to feel his fingers inside of her, fucking her like he would with his cock. Fortunately, he did move on. Harry pushed two of his fingers into her; thumb, index and pinky pressing against her ass and thighs as he sunk his fingers knuckle-deep into her.

"How does that feel, my sweet princess?" Harry whispered hotly, pulling his fingers back a little before slamming them right back in.

"Good," Reina choked out breathlessly due to his sudden actions. Harry growled at her response, reaching further between her legs to pinch her clit.