#1

So years later I have decided to republish my cringy work that I privated. This was not proof read when it was made and I have not read it in years sooooo.... enjoy???

So you know in this story they are both 16. now let the story begin!!!!

Horaces P.O.V.

There is one thing im absolutely sure of in this world. I love Enoch O'conner. Well that's a weird place to start. Lets say i found out i was gay because of him. He is my first love and my only love and i would do anything for him. 

 As i walk throughh the garden of Jacobs house i think about how much i love him. The answer to that question. With all my heart.  I may be young (psychically) but i know he is going to be with me forever. It may be stupid to think that but its true.

We have been at Jacobs house in florida for about a week and the house is still very confusing so i prefer to stay outside. it isn't as complicated out there. While Enoch likes the basement the best because it isn't as crowded. Everywhere else their is always someone around. Enoch didn't like that. But being with me was fine. He always didn't mind my company since i moved into the peculiar home. But now since we have been dating he loves it

All this thinking about him is making me miss him. I better go see him. You can never know what he is doing in that basement of his.

 As i walk inside i know exactly where im going. In this big house i know how to get to 3 places the kitchen ,the basement and me and Enochs bed room. We all had to share a room and we where left by default. None wanted to deal with my nightmares. When i have them i freak out and i guess they all wanted to sleep. I think Enoch was left because people thinks he hates mornings. They thought he was grouchy in the morning. But he is usually very happy in the morning. Its very quite. No one to bother him and we can just talk because no one else will hear. It is my favorite time of the day since our relationship is still a secret. 

As i head down the stairs i realize its very quiet. A little to quiet.  As i go further down i start to hear someone crying.The minute i hear it i know it is Enoch. I run as fast as i can down the stairs. He could be hurt or dying! the thought of this makes me run faster almost tripping down the stairs. It wasn't my most graceful moment but i didn't care.

Then i get to him. Hes on the floor crying. He has his head in his knees and is bawling. Enoch never cries. Ever

"Enoch are you alright?"

" Whos there!" he seemed defencive at first but when he saw it was me he eased up a little bit.      " Oh hi Horace."

"What is wrong. Tell me right now. and dont try to find your way out of it. You never cry" I said this very abruptly, Because i was scared and now im worried about if i caused this. what if he doesn't want to be with me anymore. Hopefully not. Being with him for these 3 months has been amazing and i wouldn't trade it for anything.

" I hate having to keep us a secret. Come on Horace ive come out as gay to them! Can you please do this. It sucks having to hide to be with you. Its just not fucking fair that people hate on gay people! There is no difference. Everyone is the same and why cant they accept that!" I then recalled when he came out. When enoch came out everyone expected it but miss peregrine wasnt very happy. 

i hated when he brought this up. I dont want to disappoint miss peregrine. I am already a dissapointment and a burden to everyone else. " Maybe next month. Why cant people understand that love is love no matter what is in someones pants it matters what is in their heart."

" Why are you being all sappy. Its not going to fool me this time. Just because i get turned on when you act like that doesn't mean i will fall for it! you need to tell them. Soon. you cant keep this secret forever. It hurts to i know and a little bit after to. With miss peregrines reaction and all but now she is just a little bit sad" Enoch came out a year ago. i believed that it was better to come out but its hard

" How about later maybe now you can fulfill you promise Enoch. Baby. You said we could do it today because we didn't last week. PLEASE!" I was talking about his promise to make love with me again. Last week he said no and promised to do it today

" Okay but you have to tell them in at most 2 months."

" Yep in 2 months. Now speaking about whats in peoples pants." I moved my finger like a little person crawling up his arm." You ready Enoch."

"Of coarse."

Then he leans in and we kiss long and hard. 

(I think you know what happens next. Because i have no ability to right that.)

"I love you Enoch." There was a silence. A awkward one.

" i cant say that yet Horace. I-im not sure yet."

No. I felt my heart rip in two. I ran away. crying.

I was almost up the stairs when i heard enoch yelling."Horace!!! Horace!!! come back.!!!!!!!!!!!!" i ignored him and kept on running.

That day was the first that i have cried because of the person i loved. But now i wasn't as sure as i was this morning that i did love him. 

I didn't know it then but that day changed my life. Nothing about me or Enoch would ever be the same again. That was the day i got it. And it was a surprise and the weirdest thing we have ever seen ,experienced, or thought that would ever happen to us in our life. The last normal day of my life was done and never coming back.

Well that is chapter 1 im almost of school so i plan on writing more and at a somewhat fast pace. Bye

So that end part of a reflection wont happen that much. Wanted to add suspense.