#10

Horaces POV

I woke up and i have to say that is the best sleep i've ever had! Wait a minute what time is it.

5 AM!!!!!!!! I really slept all day. Wow. Today is Monday because yesterday was the day the neighbors went to church. I grabbed my calendar to check the date. August 31. Wait AUGUST 31!!!!!!! No no no.

Enoch wasn't in bed with me. I'm alone. Like i will be tomorrow.

"Horace! What are you doing up this early?"

"Panicking!!!!!"  

"Because of school tomorrow?"

"YES!!!! I can either say i'm a trans guy and be pregnant or be fat!!! Its a terrible conundrum!"

"Horace calm down! You will be a medical mystery the pregnant guy and everyone will know i'm the other dad. Okay?"

"B-b-ut"

"Well no matter what we are going to be the most talked about couple in school because we are that awesome."

"NO! You are awesome Enoch i will be the weird pregnant guy. And you wont be with me to deal with it!' Enoch turned 17 during our break he was a senior this year and i was a junior. The only time we see each other is lunch. All the kids in high school in our house have the same lunch miss peregrines request.We have me, Fiona, Hugh, Bronwyn who are juniors and Jake, Emma Milliard and Enoch who are seniors. Me and Bronwyn have almost all the same classes but since i'm not taking gym. Because miss peregrine told the head of the school i couldn't participate. 

"Horace you'll be fine." No i wouldn't i would get picked on just like last year and i will only be able to start online once i give birth Enoch is graduating early and will get a job and its all to stressful! What if something bad happens in school and i end up losing a baby. 

All of a sudden i feel a sharp pain in my ribs.

"oooww! That stings" As soon as Enoch saw me he ran to my side

"Horace! are you OK? Should i get Fiona!"

The pain dulled after awhile. " Can you hand my the paper on the night stand.

I skimmed threw it until i found the part i was looking for. it said that in any peculiar pregnancy female or male you can feel kicks as early as ten weeks. 

"I'm fine Enoch."

"Are you sure! What happened!!!'

He seemed really concerned. " One of the babies is kicking." I felt a few other kicks in different places. 

"Really!" 

"Ya." There was quite a few in this one area. So i lifted my shirt revealing my large bump and put Enoch's hand on the spot. " Now keep your hand there.

That baby kicked again this one more noticeable. "Wow that's crazy!" This is the first time i have ever seen Enoch like this. He seemed truly and purely happy. 

"It seems that one really likes to stay active."

"It does." Enoch said his face beaming with excitement. "Maybe we have a peculiar in there."

"Maybe we do." I laughed as i said this. After a few minutes of laying there Enoch spoke up.

"Before this happened it seemed unreal that there were tiny people inside of you Horace. Now it seems real and amazing knowing i'm going to have biological kids. Unlike none peculiar gay couples."

It was so wonderful to listen to Enoch talk about becoming a father. He really seemed thrilled. "We are the 2 luckiest people in the world." Which was the absolute truth. We were 2 boys going to have triplets. Its so real now.

After more silence and cuddling i was the one to break the silence. "Enoch i want to be the medical miracle."

"What?"

" At school we are going to be a couple 2 guys going to have kids. OK?"

The grin on his face said it all. "The school will know we are going to be parents?!"

"Yes they will." Then Enoch leaned down and gave me a short kiss.

"Horace i love you. Never forget that. OK."

I kissed him again like he did to me. "I won't Enoch. I never will."

The rest of that day we sat in our room and watched Netflix. It was the perfect way to end summer vacation. Being there with Enoch and knowing my kids are there too.

I think one of the kids kicking me that day was some sort of sign. That i would be Horace, Gay, In love with Enoch O'Conner and the Pregnant boy in school. Because i am Horace Somnusson and i will be my true self in school this year. No matter what.

This cant be possible- a enorace fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें