#9

One week later

Horaces POV

Today was the last day. And I was determined to make the best of it. It has been so nice without them but tomorrow they will come back. I didn't want them to. They are the scariest things ever.

I was crying on my bed when Enoch came into the room. 

"What's wrong Horace?" He was so sweet to me. I didn't deserve it. Because after today everything would go back to normal. Well that way of normal.

"They come back tomorrow night!"

Enoch looked extremely confused 

"Today is the last day of my first trimester. My nightmare come back!"

"I'm sorry Horace. This week is just going to be terrible for you."

We start school  again on Tuesday. I never told Enoch but I was always bullied at school and now I will be the 'fat kid' or be labeled as transgender! I hate school. Actually I hate the people at school. 

"Horace you are going to sleep all day today!"

"Really?"

"Yes! You need to have this. No nightmares! I will make sure no one disturbs you today! And if they do then they have to deal with me! A very angry me. Now go to sleep."

And with that he left. And I get to get the last good sleep I will have for months maybe even years.

Enoch's POV

After about 2 hours of working on the cribs in the basement I went to go check on Horace. While going to his room I was stoped by olive. 

"Enoch where is Horace?"

"He's in our room. And don't bother him!!!"

"But Claire wants to have a tea party and can't decide what to wear."

"He is sleeping. This is the last day he has without his nightmares."

"They will come back?"

"Yes now be quite so he can sleep!"

" Then you need to be quite to." She said giggling 

"Don't start olive!!!"

Then she let go of the handle and floated to the ceiling. Smart I couldn't get her up there.

I walked into our room to see Horace sleeping peacefully. He looks so cute while he slept. I walked over to our bed and laid down. 

Horace began to stir as a got into the bed. 

"Ee-enoch"

"Go back to sleep Horace."

Then he snuggled into me. It was amazing to have him there with me. As he fell asleep I began to regret every cut I made. Because what I really needed instead of the pain was Horace. I needed to go get rid of all my knifes. After awhile longer with Horace.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I know this is a short chapter but it was all I can do today! Also I just wanted to show how sweet Enoch is!!!! Also please ask questions on my ask a peculiar book! It is really fun to make also to read!!!

Bye fellow peculiars!!!!