#23

April 27th

Horaces POV

Even after having that terrible time away from the triplets I have allowed Bronwyn to take them out tonight. They were going to go to the park then probably walk around the town. Bronwyn said she wanted Enoch and me to have some time alone. I wanted to have it just be me and Enoch. I barely see him now. But that makes me worried. After being with the kids all the time and doing everything I need to I barely have time to do anything for my appearance.

I look hideous. The suit I wore on Valentine's Day was the biggest one I have. I had to suck in my gut all night. I hope Enoch doesn't comment on that. And also me being tried and all my clothes being covered in stains. 

Bronwyn haw already taken the triplets. Its 2:30 now and Enoch gets home at 4. I'm probably going to take a nap. Ill set a alarm for 3:45. I could probably get some sleep for a hour. Finally

I picked up my phone and set my alarm and lied in bed. In which i quickly fell asleep. 

Enochs POV

Today i asked my boss at the funeral home if i could come off work early to have time with horace. And being the amazing person he is he said i could. I left the building at 3 so i could get back to the house at 3:20. The drive to the house was uneventful. It was calming thought. I put on some music and just drove home to Horace.

*timeskip!!*

I walked into mine and Horaces room. He was probably watching some tv and i would have to turn it off to talk. 

Then i saw it was dark and the shades were down. I saw Horace in bed sleeping. I should go wake him up. But he never gets any sleep. I will let him sleep and then talk to him. I walked over to the bed and took off my shoes. I lied on top of the covers next to horace. I lifted up my sleeves to see the scars from when i last cut in February. I was so proud that i didn't cut in so long. But i would start again. I always do. But hopefully not for awhile.

I switched to laying on my side and put my arm around horace. He looked beautiful when he was sleeping. He was facing me and he finally looked calm after these months with the triplets. He seemed to always be running everywhere to get everything done.  Always in a state of panic. 

Horace began to stir in bed. "E-e-noch?" Horace said while rubbing his eyes.

"Go back to sleep horace." I said to him. 

"But we should talk." he said in a voice i haven't heard since the triplets were born. He was acting like a eager child. It seemed that all the exhaustion just left his body in a instant. 

He sat up in bed and looked into my eyes like he used to but he quickly looked away. He seemed scared. 

"Horace are you ok?" I grabbed his hands which he quickly released from my grip. He stayed quiet for awhile and put his head down

"If something is wrong you can tell me." He then lifted his head with tears in his eyes. He looked like a sad puppy. A really sad puppy. And i wanted to fix it.

He started to cry. I tried to pull him into me for a hug but he quickly pulled away like i was posin to the touch. "Did i do something wrong horace? Do you not love me anymore?"

"I do still love you." He said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Then whats wrong. Please you can tell me."

"You want to know whats wrong! Everything about me is!"

What does he mean. "Horace what is wrong?"

He looked at me still crying "Have you even looked at me lately! I'm always tired, my face is covered in acne and i'm fat!"

"Horace your beautiful and not fat. Remember how you fit in that suit on valentines day."

"That was my suit the was 3 sizes to big and i had to suck in my fat all night. I haven't been losing weight i've been gaining it!"

He quickly looked away and was cowering in fear. " Horace i don't care. I don't love you for your weight. You could be 300 pounds and i would still love you! And your appearance doesn't matter. You have had 3 kids and take care of them all day and night and i barely do anything. I love you more than anything in the world."

"But i'm fat Enoch. And you haven't seen my stomach since i've had the kids and its terrible."

He really thought that. I want to make sure he knows its not true. But i don't know how. "You're not fat horace. Just trust me. I love everything about you! You're perfect just the way you are."

He looked me dead in the eyes "I'm not the Horace you fell in love with Enoch."

He then attempted to leave. He was almost at the door when i ran up behind him and grabbed his waist carrying him to the bed again. He tried to escape but i wouldn't let him.

"Enoch what are you doing!" He yelled.

My hands went to the ends of his shirt. "Showing you that you're beautiful." I said. Then i pulled of his shirt with horace struggling to keep it on the whole time. 

When i got it off i saw his stomach looked deflated and he wasn't that skinny. He had developed a small gut. Horace had always been skinny so this is probably weird for him.  Horace looked utterly embarrassed when i saw him. 

I put my hand on his stomach. "Horace this doesn't matter. I know you think its bad but i actually think its cute." I made sure i was smiling while saying this to make sure he was ok. 

"R-r-eally?" He asked through tears. 

"Of course horace."

He then jumped into my arms. He put his arms around my neck and his head in my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his waist. "I love you." I whispered into his ear.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure?" He asked. 

I lifted up his hands and said. "I gave you that ring for a reason. I loved you and wanted to marry you. And i still do Horace." I then pulled him in for a kiss. And after 2 months he didnt reject it.  He kissed me back and it felt like this was the first time we have kissed. It felt like electricity was rushing through my veins. This is what pure joy feels like. 

I didnt want to pull away but i had to for air. Horace had a huge smile plastered on his face. 

"Can we do this more often?" He asked like a eager child like earlier. 

I looked him into the eyes my heart full of love. "Of course Horace anything you want. Because you are the best fiancee and dad ever." I then pulled him in for another kiss.