#4

Horaces POV

Everyone in the house was asleep. Time to meet Hugh and Fiona in the garden. This is crazy. The walk to the garden seemed to last forever. Ever step got slower than the last. When i finally arrived in the garden Hugh and Fiona were sitting on a swing. They looked peaceful. I was debating whether or not to go back inside.

"Hi Horace where have you been all day."

No turning back now. There was the best friend anyone could have. Hugh.

"I've been busy." i was trying not to sound nervous but it wasn't working.

"Everything OK horace."

I wanted to cry. and yell everything is just terrible! but i didn't want to look like even more of a baby in front of Fiona. Hugh has seen me at my worst. well my second worst. I have no idea how he will handle this..

"Fiona can i talk with Hugh alone please."

"Sure thing horace. Ill come back later if you want."

"no youve done enough already Fiona. Go to bed." Hugh was now looking at me concerned. It makes me fell terrible when he does that

"Horace you said you would tell me everything. Please tell me."

OK just need to tell him your gay then explain that you've dated Enoch and are now pregnant with triplets. Totally going to go OK. People do this all the time.

"Ive been keeping some secrets from you for a while now Hugh."

"They cant be that bad horace. You look petrified" That was because i am petrified. What if he no longer wants to be my friend. what if he tells Enoch.

Just say the first thing. Do it! dont be a baby. "Hugh im gay."

I looked down and when i looked up at Hugh. He looked shocked.

Then i felt him lunge at me. He was hugging me.

"Thank you for telling me horace."

I pushed him off me gently. "IM not done yet"

i took a deep breath.You will be fine" I dated Enoch for three months but 2 weeks ago we broke up."

"You did what horace."

"I dated e.."

"If you dumped him horace! Enoch is perfect for you. That would be your biggest mistake ever if you di"

"NO! Dumping Enoch was not my biggest mistake! It was having sex with him."

"What are you trying to say horace?"

"There was only been one peculiar gay couple before. and me being the less domainate one allowed something to happen which i want to take back but cant." I paused nervous to say the next part aloud. "Im pregnant with 3 of Enochs kids."

Hugh looked at me baffled."How does that even work?"

"I dont know! and this type of thing moves twice as fast than normal."

"Does anyone else know?" He seemed nervous

"Just you and Fiona."

"Are you going to tell Enoch."

"Probably in 4 weeks. When i begin to." i swallowed."show"

"Dont worry horace. You have me and Fi. Your not doing this alone."

At this point i couldn't take it anymore i broke down and fell into hughs arms. "Hugh i dont think i can do this. What about school and the others kids."

"Horace if anyone could do this it would be you. no matter what happens your still horace. And you know what i think when i hear horace right."

"Failure, disappointment, mistake, and hopeless."

"No, i hear Awesome loving and most of all fabulous."

After crying for what felt like another hour Hugh walked with me to me room. And as i lay there i realized i could do this. Because i am horace and i am everything i need to be to do this.