#15

One week later

Horaces POV

I have been having a hard time doing everything lately. And it has been terrible. Yesterday me and Enoch went shopping and I couldn't bend down to pick up something I dropped. And it was impossible for me to pick up. We also got a lot of stuff we would need.  Which we got almost all of it. But that wasn't the point. 

Also I need to use the bathroom constantly. I am laying in bed with Enoch right now watching one of his shows.

"I'm going to use the bathroom Enoch."

I got up to use the bathroom like multiple times today. Then I saw something that terrified me. There was blood in my underwear. Then I panicked 

I walked as fast as I could to Fiona's room. Which isn't that fast.

"Fiona!" Hugh was in her room with her.

"Horace are you ok!"

"No! There is blood in my underwear!" What if I miscarried one of the babies. Please don't let that happen

"Horace. Was it a lot of blood."

"Not really!"

"Do you feel anything." 

"No just terrified!"

"This happens to a lot of pregnant people Horace you will be fine."

"You sure!"

"Yep. Now stop stressing about it! That could hurt the babies." 

"It could!"

"Yes. Also miss p is getting you to start online school now because you can't get around the school."

"Ok then Fiona."

I walked back to my room.

"What took so long Horace."

"Fiona said miss peregrine is having start online school because of the babies."

" OK then Horace. Have you thought of any names yet."

"Not really. I want to see them before name them"

"Ok then. Whatever you want Horace."

2 weeks later 

Today is thanksgiving. Which is one of my favorite holidays. Its one of the only holidays we celebrated in the loops. And she makes the best turkey. I was so excited.  I have been really hungry lately and this was a holiday based entirely on food. Fiona said it's mostly because the  babies are taking all the nutrients from the food from me.

We all got up early to watch a parade on tv. Claire loved watching the balloons. Emmma loved the musical numbers and I liked looking at the costumes. At one comercial Claire asked me a weird question.

"Horace what am I to your children?" She asked

"Ya what are all of us." Olive continued 

"Uh you and olive would probably be considered there cousins Claire."

"Cool! What about everyone else." She asked.

"Well miss peregrine will be aunt alma." Miss peregrine smiled back at me.

"Emma and Jake will be emma and jake."

Emma seemed happy with this. I couldn't really tell with Jake.

" Milliard will be Milliard. Because he wanted to be."

"Milliard is a party pooper." Olive yelled

"I am not!" Milliard yelled back.

"That doesn't matter. Bronwyn will be aunt Bronwyn." Bronwyns face light up

"That's so cool!" Bronwyn seemed super happy. Which made me happy.

Then I looked at Enoch."Should we ask them?"

Everyone stared trying to figure out what it was. "I guess. Why not now." Enoch said 

"Uh me and Enoch figured out we had something important we needed to decide. But we need to ask first. Right Enoch."

Everyone looked very confused."Yep." He said

" We were wondering Hugh and Fiona since you've helped us so much.. if you would want to be the triplets godparents?"

Fiona's face light up.

"What's a god parent?" Asked olive.

"If something every happened to me and Horace they would take care of the triplets."

"Oh."

"Would you do it." I asked them.

They looked at each other. Seeming to talk through there faces.

"Of course we will Horace!" Fiona practically yelled in my face. She was on cloud 9 right now.

She seemed more excited then she was when she started dating Hugh.

Hugh seemed happy as well. "You sure Enoch helped with this decision?" He asked jokingly 

"Well.. you guys have helped and Horace  a lot and I guess you guys would do a good job taking care of them I guess."

"What demon has possessed Enoch! What's next he will start giving everyone compliments!" Milliard said sarcastically. 

"The parades back on!" Claire yelled before Enoch could say anything back to Milliard. We were actually ready for them now. They had godparents and almost everything they needed besides a lot of clothes. We needed to know there genders first. So we bought some gender neutral clothes.

After the parade and a few board games miss peregrine called us for dinner. We were about to start eating when Claire yelled "We have to say what we're thankful for!"

"Really Claire? Can't we start eating." Enoch said. 

"Yes Enoch." She punched him in the arm across from me."I'll start. I'm thankful for my new American girl doll Bronwyn bought me."

Bronwyn went next. " I'm thankful for getting here safe and not being in danger anymore."

Then olive went."I'm thankful for being able to walk around without any shoes and being able to jump on a trampoline and swim and do all these other fun things!"

"I'm thankful having all you children safe and will be able to live out your lives in the present." Miss peregrine said. She has done so much for us.

"I'm thankful for Jake coming into our loop and saving all our lives. And being able to love my life with him." Emma said

Then Jake went "I'm thankful for finding you guys in the loop and going on that amazing adventure with you guys. Also being able to be with emma." 

"I'm thankful that Fiona found her way back to us. And having her with us. And being able to live here with all of you. And being The Godfather to the triplets."

Then he stared into Fiona's eyes. It was really sweet. "I'm thankful for my peculiarity that saved me from that fall and being to be here with you guys and Hugh again."

Now it was Enoch's turn. "I'm grateful for being able to get to marry the boy of my dreams and having 3 kids soon."

Lastly it was my turn. "I'm grateful for being pregnant with three kids with Enoch. I'm grateful for Hugh and Fiona for being there for me when I needed it. And for all of you for being accepting of me being gay and having triplets. Thank you. "

"That was very lovely Horace." Miss peregrine said. "Now let's eat." We all ate and talked and laughed. It was the best thanksgiving ever. And I believe it was all because of this happening to me and Enoch. I can't wait to meet our kids.