#8

I wrote half of this yesterday but couldn't finish it because one of my friends called Kevin from ed edd n eddy a pervert. Also if you're reading this (Which you better be) Dont ever do that again. Enough with my personal life. This chapter isn't going to be that long but it is not boring like the last one.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Enochs POV

As i left my and Horaces newly traded bedroom i burst out laughing because of those pants. Im not one to laugh so when milliard walked by to see me laughing like there was no tomorrow he acted shocked. He probably looked shocked but we will never know that for sure.

"Enoch? What are you doing" Milliard said sounding scared.

" Emma......Pants..........Horace!" 

I was laughing so hard i couldn't even talk about those pants.

"OK then.... Have fun with that." He seemed to run away scared to his new room. 

Eventually i calmed down and started heading to the basement. The other day miss peregrine had a talk with me.

+Yesterday+

I was just forced by horace to go to one of Claires tea partied and i have to say it was not fun. I decided to go up into y room and think. As i walked past the living room i heard miss peregrine calling me.

i turned around and went into the living room. She was sitting on the sofa with the tales. "Mr. O'Conner we need to talk."

I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. I wasn't in the mood for a lecture because of that dumb tea party but if i didn't do what miss peregrine said. Well i would rather have a lecture.

" I am very dissapointed in you for letting this happen to Mr. Somnusson" So today's lecture outlining Enoch's failures! As if I need help seeing them. 

" I know."

"You should never had done that in the first place." 

This is just saying that what I'm thinking is true. I completely ruined horaces life!

"Now since this can't be undone I expect you to take charge Enoch. We all now Mr.Somnusson isn't the strongest person emotionally. So you need to be there for him. Espically in school. You never know what will happen to him."

I never thought of that. Miss.Peregrine doesn't know about how mean the kids at school are. This is a bigger problem then I thought

" I would also like you to get a job and you know this will cost a lot of money because everything is tripled right."

"I know. I was actually thinking of making 3 cribs instead of buying them. It would be less expensive."

" I will help you with some expenses but you need to try to pay for as much as you can."

" I will try my best. For Horace."

I was about to leave to go to my room when miss peregrine said " Make sure I will be called aunt Alma ok Enoch."

"Yes miss Peregrine" maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

+present day+

Earlier that day when Horace was out with emma I bought wood to make the cribs, this thing to make sure the wood doesn't split and white paint. I would much rather paint them black but Horace likes white. He says the color makes things look finished. What ever that means. 

As I go through out measuring the wood my selves began to roll up. I quickly pulled them down. No one can see what is behind my sleeves. Even Horace. They don't get it. I single handily ruined someone's life. I was heart broken for 4 weeks and everyone besides Horace hates me.

Jake has never stopped making me feel worthless always reminds me that because I couldn't keep my pants on Horace will be the laughing stock of the school. I had to do it. I'm Enoch I never show my emotions and those emotions come out when I cut.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I know self harm is nothing to fool with but it felt right to do. Also to show you like this book ask a question on my  book called Questions For a Peculiar Anyone. 

Bye fellow peculiars