#7

One week later........

Horaces POV

"But Enoch I like our old room!!!"

"When you have our kids we won't have enough room in our old room. We need the new bigger one. There is no more arrgueing "

Today is the day we are supposed to switch rooms with Milliard and Jake.ive been protesting it all morning. I like the room we were in before. Enoch was in packing his stuff. And I was sitting on Milliards old bed. 

"But we have so many memories in our old room!"

"We can make new ones in this room. Not shut about our old room."

He went straight back to unpacking. I wasn't in the mood to unpack. I miss our old room. It was small and comforting. This one is big and lonely. Then I started to cry. I don't want to be in this room. I want to be in the other one

"Horace are you crying again."

"May-b-be"

"That is the fourth time today Horace!You know what why don't you put a sock.."

"Enoch!" I turn to my  other side to see Bronwyn at the door.

"Hi Bronwyn." At least I've stopped crying 

" Miss peregrine told me to tell you that you need to move you beds together. Also get king sized sheets from up stairs. " 

"I'll go Horace. But you have better started unpacking once I get back.or I will do it myself."

Then Enoch left. Bronwyn connected out beds. And started to take out some of my stuff.

"What's the matter with Enoch today."

"I've been crying about our old room. And he was getting tired of it."

My hormones have been bouncing of the walls. At least that is what Fiona said was happening

" He better get used to it. Where should we put your suits."

"In the back of the closet. Or just keep them in the box."

After saying this Bronwyn just staired at me.

" What alien has taken over Horace! What do you want!"

" Very funny Bronwyn." 

" Wait your not wearing a suit now either."

Today I put on a grey tee shirt and sweatpants.  I tried to put on my suit put all the part down didn't fit!

" They don't fit Bronwyn! My suits are to small! My world has ended! This is the only thing that fits. It looks horrid!"

" I'll go get emma. I'm not the best with fashion."  Now more people are getting involved. I got up and put my 5 boxs filled with suits in the back of the closet. I wanted to cry again but I held it in again. I wouldn't be able to wear them for a long time. I unpacked the rest of my stuff which was just pictures. 

I walked back to the bed and saw emma at the door" Hey Horace! Bronwyn sent me in here. Why is that." 

"Oh yeah. My life is ruined!"

" it can't be that bad Horace."

"Yes it is Emma! Look at me. I looked terrible because my suits now longer fit me!"

"Parts of them or all?"

"Parts but without those parts they look weird!!!"

"Ok after lunch we are going shopping and there is nothing that is going to change my mind!"

Yes! The last person emma took shopping was Claire. And she came home with at least 15 bags full of cloths. This day just got 10 times better. NEW CLOTHES!!

"Well your in a better mood." Enoch said as he walked in with new sheets.

" None of my suits fit anymore."

" and your happy about that?"

"No! I almost cried again!"

"Then why are you happy?"

"EMMA IS GOING TO TAKE ME SHOPPING!!!"

"Oh no. Like she did with Claire."

"Yep. After lunch!" Enoch had a look of panic on his face.why would he not be happy. It's new clothes. 

" Well we need to make room in the closet."

I went down stair to eat lunch so me and emma could go out.  I put two pieces of left over pizza in the microwave.Emma was at the table eating a sandwich and Clair was eating macaroni and cheese.Everyone eats lunch when they want to. When my food is done I quickly eat.

Emma was waiting for me in her car when I was done. Emma got a job so she has been making her own money. She paused for half her car and miss p paused the other half. We drove to the mall and listened to her music. She is constantly listening to musical music. Today was the song Dentist from 'Little Shop of Horrors'

She parked near Macy's. And we went crazi in total i at least 15 shirts. 2 pairs of sweatpants. She made me buy maternity pants. Only she went into the store. She got my 5 pairs. She also bought my 6 shirts at least 9 sizes to big for me. She said I would thank her later. The other 15 shirts 5 were formal the other 10 shirts were tees of varying sizes. Once again she said I would thank her. 

On the way home we went to a cupcake shop and got everyone one for after dinner. We wanted them to fit their personalitys and they did. Hers king of looked like it was on fire . Jakes had weird things sticking out the top which made it look like what we thought a hollow would look like. Bronwyns was plain but it reminded me of victor and I know she has been missing him lately. Milliards had a book on it. Fiona's had a flower and Hugh's was yellow and black like a bee. Olives had a tiara on it and Claire's was bright pink her favorite color. Enoch's was gray. His favorite color. Mine was the best it was tynically a wedding themed one because it looked like a suit. But I liked it.

When we got home it was already time for dinner which went as normal. Just as miss peregrine 

Emma said "When me and Horace were our we bought cupcakes for dessert!"

Everyone liked there cupcakes espically Claire olive and surprisingly Bronwyn.

" Victor would like this. I miss him." She almost cried which Bronwyn almost never does.

When we all finished I showed Enoch all my new clothes. 

"And we don't need to show you this stuff." I was talking about the maternity pants emma made me buy.

" Come on. Why not show me." 

" It's weird that's why."  

"No enoch!" He picked up the bag to see what was in it.

"What is this." He was laughing really hard. 

" Emma made me get them! It's pants for when I get bigger! Now shut up."

" these are the funniest things I've ever seen! It looks like something a grandma would wear!"

"Shut up Enoch!" 

"And why is that Horace. Am I too funny for you."

" Really Enoch."

"What's next a dress?" 

"I'm going to bed. You put those away."

I stomped to the closet got on my pajamas and sat on the bed.

When Enoch was done putting away the clothes snuck in one more thing that he thought was  hilarious 

"Do you need anything else your majesty."

I sighed and got under the covers."some peace and quiet." 

With that Enoch went into the basement to work on something. He hasn't been letting me down there says what he's working on is a secret. 

With that in the back of my mind I go to sleep hoping that tomorrow would be good like today.