#17

2 weeks later

December 8th

Horaces POV

"Horace we have to go this weekend. They are getting a count of all peculiars. And all peculiars have to be there if they are able to. "

I can't believe this. They are leaving. It's just for the weekend but I'm 42 weeks pregnant. And they were going leaving me and Enoch alone.

"We will be back Sunday night." Miss peregrine explained. 

"Ok then." Then she got in the car and left with everyone else to North Carolina for the weekend. Me and Enoch stood outside for a minute before going back inside. We sat down in the living room and put on Survivor. We had the whole season on the DVR and haven't had the chance to watch it until now. They were bringing back past players

"Look Horace they brought Zeke back!" Enoch yelled.

"They did!" Then I saw him on the boat. "Yes! Gay representation."I yelled.

Even the kids were kicking with excitement. Oh they are kicking a little hard

"They brought back Ozzy!" Enoch loved Ozzy. " he's the second hottest guy in the world."

"Who's the first?" I asked.

"You of course mister." He said then he kissed my forehead. We went threw some episodes. We were at the one where Sandra was eliminated and went to the next one. 'During the over view of the last episode the kids started kicking hard.

"Are you ok Horace?"

"Ya I'm fine the triplets are just kicking really ha-oww!!!"  This is the most pain I have ever felt.

"Horace! What happened!"  I knew exactly what was happening. Especially once I saw that my pants were soaking wet.

"My water broke!"

"Aww shit! What are we going to do!"

"I don't kn-Ahhh! It hurts Enoch!! Make it stop!" Stop stop stop! I can't do this!

"I can't Horace! I'm going to carry you to the upstairs bathroom."

Enoch picked me up. It hurt so bad! Espically since Enoch was touching my lower back.

"Enoch!" He walked me up the stairs as fast as he could. He grabbed towels fro the closet and laid me down on them. 

"I'm going to call Fiona! I don't know what to do!"

No POV

"Hello."

"Fiona! Thank god! We are fucking screwed over here!"

"What's happening Enoch's."

*of phone*

"ENOCH!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!"

*on phone*

"Is Horace in labor Enoch?"

"No shit Sherlock!" Enoch said in a panicked tone

"Did you take him to the upstairs bathroom?"

"Yes I did."

"When did his water break Enoch!?"

"Um um..."

"5 minutes ago!!" Horace yelled from off the phone.

"Ok then. Make sure you have the bath running just in case. Get scissors and a trash can.Do it as fast as you can and get straight back to Horace. Put him on the phone."

*enoch hands Horace the phone*

"I'm going to leave for a bit. Listen to Fiona!" He said panicked. Then he ran down stairs.