#5

So i just decided to write this chapter now because i was reading some more enorace fan fiction, And crying for at least a half hour. Why do people make horace die. HE NEEDS TO LIVE!! OK we are done with my emotions. Lets get into Horaces

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++2 weeks later

As i woke up this morning once again i felt the urge to puke. Which i very gracefully (almost tripped) ran to the bathroom and did. I just hope this stupid morning sickness would end soon. As i walk out of the bathroom milliard is coming down the hallway wearing a bathrobe.

"Hey milliard." i only said this to be polite. even though i felt miserable.

"Hi Horace. By the way you should lay of sweets for awhile. Your starting to gain a lot of weight."

As milliard turned the other corner i bolted to my room to look in the mirror. I locked the door so Enoch wouldn't come in. I lifted up my shirt and i had a bump. A very noticeable one too. So 4 weeks. Wait this goes twice as fast! I wont be able to keep this a secret for much longer. This is bad. When am i going to tell everyone about this.

After 5 minutes of debating i finally told myself. Its now or never. Im going to tell Enoch this morning then everyone else at dinner. Its going to be a long day today. Wait Fiona is giving one of her health lessons today. And just my luck Enoch and bronwyn are on Saturday mornings. Bingo. I will ask Fiona to teach about this situation in her lesson then i could tell Enoch later!

As i walk to Fionas room i hope she hasn't planned it yet. +knocks on door+ +Fiona opens the door+

"Hi Horace!Come in."

"Fiona have you planned your lesson for Enoch and bronwyn today."

"I need one more thing to fill in time. Why are you asking?"

"I want to tell Enoch and everybody else today."

"Good, people especially milliard have noticed your weight gain."

"Thats why i need to say it today. Can you put the technical stuff in your lesson for Enoch. Everyone knows hes gay so you could pretend it was one big joke. Right?"

"Of course horace! At least i dont have to find another thing now."

After saying goodbye i left her room and was going back to mine. Then all of a sodden something runs into me.

"Sorry Horace." i knew that sarcastic tone anywhere

"What were you doing running to our room like that."

"For your information i forgot it was Fiona stupid lesson today so i dont want her to take my stuff i was planning to do today from the basement so i took my clay and was running up here to put it away. Until you desired to slow me down."

"OK Enoch. see you later then."

"Whatever."

Fiona's lesson took a hour to complete so i ended up having a tea party wit Claire and olive while waiting. It was one of Claires nicer parties and i actually really enjoyed it. Claire takes pride in those parties and was delighted when i asked if i could join her and olive. I left the party early so i could wait for bronwyn and Fiona to come back upstairs before i went down. I came 15 minutes early Fiona left on time and bronwyn was still down there. After 30 minutes past the end of the lesson bronwyn finally came up. Then to not be suspicious waited another 30 minutes before i went down there. I tried to listen to music but was to scared about telling Enoch. what if he would hate me forever more after this. Or tell everyone before i do.

You can do this horace. Its just Enoch nothing scary. Tell him that he could leave you forever and you will be fine. Say you just thought he should know. But the more i thought about it the more nervous and actually scared i got. It is now or never. You dont want him finding out by himself. You have to tell him now.

i slowly walk down the stairs. i see Enoch working on his army. i hate to disturb him. especially since we hadn't talked about what happened since it happened.

"Hey Enoch, can we talk for a minute." There was a period of silence that felt like it lasted for centuries.

Finally he turned around " What do you need to talk about. Prince Horace." He said this in a very mean way and it made me fell even more scared about his reaction. scared For my life.

"I want you to know that you dont even have to think about what i say ever again" so far so good." I just wanted you to know. You can completely hate me after this but keep it a secret for awhile OK."

"Whatever. You dont have to make this into some big production. Just say what you want to so i can continue with my work."

I just had to say it. just say it. Do it horace. Do it for yourself!

"Enoch im pregnant!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enoch s POV

"Enoch im pregnant" No thats not true. This is some twisted prank bronwyn set up because of today's lesson. This really isn't happening. But he looks like he means it. And if hes telling the truth..... no

"I KNOW THIS IS SOME TWISTED PRANK SOMEONE SET UP. HA HA VERY FUNNY. YOU CAN GO NOW HORACE!" it couldn't be true it couldn't. If it were he would have told me sooner. We broke up 4 weeks ago! And in that stupid lesson Fiona did That set up this prank said those type of pregnancy's move 2 as fast. This couldn't be happening. Its a trick. Please let it be a trick.

"Im not lying Enoch but ill go. Just dont tell anyone. They will all find out tonight at dinner. Just 5 hours of saying nothing."

That look on his face. Horace isn't that good of an actor. Hes not lying. Fiona's lesson today. It wasn't a prank. It was explaining what happens because of my stupid mistakes. Even though horace ripped my heart in half when he broke up with me. I couldn't let him do this alone.

He began to walk up the stairs."Horace." Please turn back please turn back.

"What do you want Enoch."

"I know ive been giving you total hell since we broke up. I am so sorry i did this to you. I've missed you. I want to be a part in this child's life. So please take me back." Horace was still glaring at me with hatred

"For your information it is children. And your just saying that to stab me in the back later." He began to cry."I never want to see you again Enoch O'Conner"

He was running up the stairs. I had to do something to stop him. Something i regretted since id didn't do it.

"Horace I love you!"

He stopped dead in his tracks "I love you horace. I always have. And on the day i didn't say it back to you was one of the worst things i have ever done. Because i really do love you. I know im normally emotionless but when im around you i felt different. And until you said we were going to take a break i realized that i love you. I will no matter what."

It looked like he was going to walk away. So I sat down on the couch knowing that he was still going to leave. Then i felt something. horace had his arms around me.

"I missed you Enoch." I pulled him into my chest and put my arm around him.Then we just sat there. It was one of... no the happiest moment of my life. I had horace back. Nothing could stop me now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++So that is the end of this chapter! The last 2 have been short bu this one is longer for you guys! Please share this if you can We are almost at 100 views and it would be awesome if we could get to their and beyond! The next chapter will be up tomorrow! By people of the inter-webs!