#3

I slowly began to wake up. i opened my eyes."Horace are you OK?" As my vision cleared i saw Fiona in front of me.

"Ya,im fine." My head hurt a little but it is no big deal. Then i remembered what happened. I am pregnant. This could not be happening.

"do you remember what happened?" she sounded very concerned

"Im pregnant." It felt so weird to say that. I was a pregnant guy. And there was nothing i could do about it.

After a few condolences from Fiona she finally asked, "What are you going to do."

I couldn't tell Enoch that was for shore. He already hated me. Why make it worse. I could only think of one other person i could trust.

"How about we talk to Hugh about this. Besides you he is the only person i can trust with." i gulped "this." I cant believe that this was happening. Hugh was my best friend. Besides Enoch and now all this is happening to me. i dont want to tell him but i have to.

Back in the loop

"Horace?"

"yes Hugh"

"do you promise that we will tell each other anything that goes wrong."

"Why would we do that?" 

"so we will never be alone."

"OK Hugh i promise."

Back to normal time

Hugh even told me about how it felt to be away from Fiona. Even though i didn't listen to him.

"OK horace if you want to talk to Hugh maybe the 3 of us could meet in the garden once everyone has gone to sleep? is that OK.'

"Sure Fiona. But can you leave. I need some time to think."

"OK,But call me if you need anything. see you later.'

"Bye Fiona."

"This has all the information i found in the book about" she paused "you know what i mean."

Then she walked out not another word. I decided not to look at it for awhile. I couldn't believe it. Me Horace Somnusson was pregnant with Enoch O'Connors child. Wow that sounds impossible. After about 5 minutes of these thoughts bouncing threw my head i decided to pick up Fiona notes. It was mostly the same thing as normal and what she already told me like my peculiarity disappearing. But at the bottom of the page was something different. This pregnancy would move twice as fast then normal.

Shit... i couldn't keep this a secret for as long as i would like. Wow. then i realize a little arrow on the paper and flip it over it says. This may not be relevant but the last time this happened the man it happened to didn't have one kid. he had 3. 

Now my life is over. Under it Fiona says. You are too. it said something about her finding it out in the tests. But that isn't important right now. I wasn't going to be able to hide this for even 2 Weeks. id  be lucky if i could hide it for the rest of this week. Everyone will notice my weight gain and i will have to tell Enoch and everyone the truth.

I would have to tell them im gay and pregnant with Enochs kids, Im going to get kicked out. Be a freak of nature. And never see these people again. They were my family. And i just ruined everything. All because i had a stupid crush on Enoch.

i wish i could turn back the clock and never go into the basement on that day. But it was to late now. No matter if i like it or not i was going to be a dad. And a good one at that. I dont need Enoch. i could do this by myself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++sorry i haven't uploaded in a while. It took me 5 times to write this chapter even though it inst the best. Also thank you for over 50 views! Thats amazing. To make up for the short chapter the next one will be up tomorrow or later today

BYE