#6

Before we get started....100 views!!!!!!!!That is so amazing!

Horace:100 times people have watched me suffer. Hooray

isn't sarcasm Enochs thing?

Horace: Just start the chapter.

Pushy...once again thank you for 100 views. On with chapter 6

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Enochs POV

Horace has fallen asleep in my arms. I gently slipped away. I needed to clear my head. I walked up the stairs of the basement to find Jake in the kitchen. Great. Me and Jake have never been the best of friends.I would go far enough to say i am his least favorite of the peculiars.

"Hey Enoch."

I decided to just ignore him and go threw with grabbing a snack. Maybe ill make horace some tea. Yep he will like that.As i was filling the kettle to put on the stove Jacob tried talking to me once more.

"Have you noticed horace acting weird. He hasn't been talking to me." Jake sees horace as his brother from another mother. I think thats what he says anyway.

"He seems fine to me." Its really easy for me to lie. So i think Jake believed me.

"But wasn't he been really distant lately. He mostly stays in his room. And has been only talking to Hugh and Fiona really."

"He is fine. At least he doesn't seem to act different to me. And i have known him way longer than you. Now can you leave me alone."

Can this water just boil already.

"Im going to go talk to him."

He started going to the room we shared.

"Jake."

He turned around"What Enoch"

"Horace was studying in the basement and fell asleep."

"Why would he study in that basement. Its filthy down there."

"He said he needed some place quite" OK so far so good.

thankfully just then the kettle started to whistle. I poured the water into the mug i took out. I put in a bag a Chamomile tea then got my chips and headed down stairs. Jake seemed to leave to Emma and Fionas room. Hopefully not following me back to the basement.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Horaces POV

I wake up in the basement. I must have fallen asleep. Oh yeah. I told Enoch and he finally said it!!!This is amazing. Wait how long have i been asleep.

I check the clock in the corner of the room 5:00pm. Dinner in 30 minutes. Where i have to tell everyone about me being gay. And dating Enoch. And being pregnant. This is not going to be fun.

Then i notice on the desk a cup of tea. There was also a note. it said

Was down here with you then got tired of waiting. See you at the dinner from hell-Enoch

That sounded a lot like him. Impatient. I sat there and drank my tea. I tried to decide on how to tell everyone about everything. The only thing i could actuality decide in 30 minutes was the order at which 'the bombs will be dropped' as Jake says. it is basically the logical order. admit to being gay, say im dating Enoch, then tell them im pregnant.

As i walk up to the dinning room the butterflies in my stomach turned to dinosaurs trying to fit in a suit. When i reach the dinning room miss peregrine greeted me like she does everyone.