#13

One week later- September 30

Enoch's POV

I woke up early to get everything ready. I went up and got the flowers I pre ordered when I got back miss peregrine helped me make Horace breakfast.  He said yesterday he set a alarm for 8 which I undid so I would wake him up. 

Breakfast in bed. Horaces has always loved that.  Me and miss peregrine made cinnamon buns which is his favorite food ever some bacon and toast with jelly. I put it on the tray with the roses. By this time everyone was up in the house besides Horace. Milliard helped me carying the stuff up stairs. 

When i got into our room i put the stuff on our night stand.

Horace was stiring in the bed.

"Happy Birthday babe."

He sat up in bed. "Thanks."

I reached over to the table."Brought you breakfast." His face light up

"Yay! Oh ans roses to! Thank you so much!"   He gave me a small kiss.

"You have a big day. Eat your breakfast. What do you want to watch on the tv."

"Studio C please."

We sat there and watched sketchs untill 9:30. We watched his favorite one called Channel Surfing 4 times. Then a knock at the door. Just as planned.

"Happy Birthday Horace!" Hugh was the distraction while i got the cribs up hear and ready.

"Thank you Hugh."

"Get dressed. We are going to go see a movie."

Horace seemed thrilled. "Which one?"

"Whatever one you like! Get ready!"

"Can Enoch come?"

"I cant i have some homework to do. See you soon." He got dressed and left with hugh for the movie. They will be gone until 2:30 i told Hugh to take him for lunch as well. They are best friends after all.

Jake, Milliard ,Fiona, and Bronwyn are going to help me get cribs upstairs. Emma was going to help set up. She didn't trust herself with wood. Jake helped for Horace he said he wasn't happy he was helping me as well. 

Bronwyn grabbed one crib by herself.  Jake and Fiona got one. And me and milliard got the last one. Bronwyn got hers up the stairs with ease. And helped everyone else. Once they were upstairs Jake opened his big mouth.

"Really Enoch you couldn't do better."

"Shut up Jake! Can we get along for one day. For Horace. I don't care if you don't like what i'm doing i'm trying to make me boyfriend happy. And if its not good enough for you rich boy you can leave!" Then he actually left marched out of the room.

"Ill go calm him down." Milliard said. 

If Jake ruins this day for Horace he will be dead. 

"Hey Enoch where do these cribs go." Bronwyn asked

"On that back wall under the TV. In a line probably. Will that look OK? Because if it doesn't Horace will flip!" I started to panic. What if Horace didn't like it.This had to be perfect. I started to panic. I know people see me as collected but when it came to making Horace happy i was a mess.

"You OK Enoch. You look a little ...stressed."

"You don't get it Emma. This day needs to be perfect. Horace has been threw so much threw out these months. Also I want to lead up to tonight." 

"What's tonight Enoch?" Bronwyn asked ask she got the first crib in place.

I pulled the box out of my pocket. " I'm gonna ask him to marry me today. After we turn 19 we can get married with our kids."