#11

Horaces POV

I was lucky enough to not have any nightmares last night. I put on a orange tee shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I walk down the stairs to eat breakfast. My morning sickness has stopped but i'm constantly hungry.  Miss peregrine was down stairs making breakfast. 

" What will it be today horace." 

"I don't know. But i'm really hungry!"

"He want 2 cinnamon buns and toast with strawberry jelly."

I looked behind me and saw Enoch sitting at the table smiling. He knows exactly what i like. I sat down next to him at the table. I was really worried about school. Because of the bullies from last year. One really scared me. I don't want to see him again.

"You ready for today Horace."

"No. i don't want to be looked at weird for being a pregnant guy. I know i will be judged but i don't want to get weirdness for it."

" Horace no one will ever bother you and if they do call me and i will introduce them to my fist. No one messes with you and our kids without dealing with me!!!!!!!!"

He is so awesome. And nothing that bad could happen at school. Especially with Enoch by my side.After everyone came down stairs we all talked together. Enoch said we would tell them the game plan now.

Enoch decided to tell them because i would fell awkward doing it. And i do watching him do it as well.

"So guys today we have decided that if people ask if i'm dating horace you say yes. And if they ask about him being pregnant say he is and its a medical mystery. Also make sure he is OK threw out the day. And if something goes wrong you better tell me! Or else. Say what i told you to say. Got it."

Everyone nodded in response. " I can make sure he is OK threw out the day. He is in all but one of my classes."  Bronwyn said

"Also i have the class with him that Bronwyn doesn't i can make sure he is OK then." Hugh offered.

" I can take care of myself thank you very much." 

"Look after him."

Enoch has been so overprotective lately. Maybe he will be like this with the kids as well.

At 7 miss peregrine told us to get ready for the bus and we needed to leave in 10 minutes. I attempted to put on my shoes and was successful after 3 minutes of effort. My bump getting in the way of getting on my shoes. I grabbed a grey jacket and my backpack and left with everyone else for the bus. We were the only people at our stop. But the buses are sorted by area and grade. meaning 9 and 10 on one and 11 and 12 on another. So only people that see me are on the bus. When we saw it in the distance Enoch grabbed my hand.

"Don't worry about what everyone thinks." He whispered in my ear."You have the support of all the children and me of course.

When the bus pulled up my and Enoch got on last. Enoch still holding my hand. When we got on all the chatter on the bus stopped. Everyone starred and started to whisper. Enoch seemed to start to get mad.

"OK! IF ANYONE DOES ANYTHING TO ME BOYFRIEND I WILL GLADLY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!'

Wow he got really mad. More than usual.

As i passed this kid named Matt he said "Whats with the weight gain?"

"I'm a medical mystery. I am the first pregnant guy in history." At this point everyone got out there phones to spread the word. I didn't really care anymore. These people didn't matter. At least that's what Fiona said.

Miss peregrine told the staff at the school i was pregnant so there wouldn't be surprises. They were also told about it being triplets. Because i'm already huge.