S-I-X

A Day later.....

Kacey's POV:
Waking up, in a room that isn't mine. It feels weird not bring at home and in a room that is mine. Eyes still burning, not surprised I've been crying myself to sleep last night. Why? Because my mother is in coma and might die, but it's also how my father has been treating me lately, it's his attitude it makes me feel hurt and depressed.

Joey: Kacey! Down stairs, now!

My dad yelled. I wonder if it's either breakfast I'm being called for or something he wants to yell at me about. Well anyways I go down, before he yells again. As soon I come down stairs, I see him at the kitchen counter looking completely frustrated along with Daniel trying to calm him down. What is going on?

Kasey: yes, dad. Um you called down.

Joey: yes, I think I remember calling you down now listen. You want know I'm acting so negative towards you?

Kacey: u-um yes.
I stuttered. My step dad shook his head at this.

Daniel: Joey, look I don't know why your acting so badly towards Kacey but you are emotionally hurting her, and you.....
He was cut off by Joey, who snapped and said:

Joey: well, I'm sorry Daniel! But what goes on here has none of your concern.

Daniel: hey, don't talk to me like that! Can't you see Kacey is being emotionally hurt, her mother is in a coma and she does not deserve to be treated this way!

Joey: well listen Kacey! Now why I act so negative towards you?

Kacey: I don't know! You tell me!

Joey: it's because, I'm still shook! Ok! I wasn't expecting to suddenly have a Child, and when finding out I did, I was so mad! I could believe myself, you were a mistake, an accident, your fricken mother could of had an abortion, but she didn't, she could have told me about it, but she didn't, you were not brought into this world by love, me and your mother didn't love each other! We were just friends! Two drunk friends who accidentally had sex, without even using a damm condom! And because of that you happened! You were produced and born without me being there! Kacey, you were not produced by love, but by alcohol, by a drunken accident! That's how you were born!

I could literally fall to the floor and die instantly from depression and sadness. He literally just admitted that he didn't want me, I felt so unwanted. I ran away and upstairs to my room and broke down in crying, leading into depression.

Daniel: Joey! How could you!?! She's only a child, it's not her fault she was born! How can you say that to your child, your own daughter! She's your flesh and blood! How could you?!

Daniel's POV:
I was trying to calm Joey down. He has been acting quite negative towards Kacey, it's not what Kacey deserves, she's deserves better than that. Joey shouldn't have yelled at her for no reason. I mean let's face it he's still shocked, but I didn't think he would go this far.

Daniel: Joey! How could you!?! She's only a child, it's not her fault she was born! How can you say that to your child, your own daughter! She's your flesh and blood! How could you?!

Joey: I-i....had to tell her.

Daniel: tell her what? That she's unwanted, that's not like you.

Joey: she had to know she was an alcohol child.

Daniel: but still you don't yell at her! You don't tell her that she's unwanted! She will literally fall into deep depression, because of what you said! Why would you say that, to your own child?!