F-I-F-T-E-E-N

Kacey's POV:
It's been few minutes since I came downstairs and we were all up apart from Maria Daniel's mother, I even forget that she's in the house most the time. It's like she's almost invisible, but other than that she's a sweet lady.

Soon she comes down when breakfast was almost over. She looked very refreshed and like she just got out of the shower, even though she just got out of bed.

Daniel: morning mum.

Maria: morning sweetie.

Joey: morning Maria.

Maria: morning and morning Kacey.

Kacey: morning
I said putting my phone in my pocket and looking at the time, it was 7:40 better go. Since the bus picks me up at eight and it takes fifteen minutes to walk to the school bus stop.

Kacey: bye, I gotta go.

Daniel: bye Kacey, come straight home so you can spend time with your step grandma.

Kacey: ok

Joey: *waves*

I set out and quickly walked to the bus stop and waited for the school bus. Soon the bus comes, i get greeted as usual by the driver, and sit next to Rick, who looked a bit upset. What happened?

Kacey: hi Rick

Rick: hi Kacey.

Kacey: what's wrong? Because you seem upset.

Rick: it's just that there's a lot going on, firstly it's that my parents are getting a divorce, and me and mum might be moving because she's struggling to pay the rents, and I might end up having to move schools. And I just don't want to leave this area, I don't want to leave you.

Kacey: oh Rick, it's not your fault. These things just happen, but everything is going to be alright the matter what. I mean let's face it, my father has been quite horrible these past couple of days, but eventually it's gets better everyday.

Rick: how can I ask for a better friend.

Kacey: come here *hugs Rick*

Rick: thanks, I needed that.

Kacey: And even if you do move schools, we can keep in touch and see each other. It's going to be ok.

Rick: hope your right.

After about ten minutes, we arrive at school and go to our first class together which was English, but I liked English as I could learn other methods of creative writing. I always loved writing things. Mostly stories.

Six hours later....

Schools over and I'm walking back home from the bus stop. Still feeling a little scarred after walking in on Joey and Daniel, still can't that image out of my mind.

Daniel's POV:
Joey has been very quiet today, when Kacey is here he's not quiet but when Kacey is gone he's quiet, they're constantly switching roles. I wonder what Cat had been saying to them. Whatever it was it sure did change both of them.

I hear a shout

Kacey: I'm home!
I looked and saw it was Kacey, she's home and has just gone upstairs. And Joey followed, making me follow and mum follow. I don't trust him alone with Kacey.

Author's note:
What do you think Joey is going to do? Let me know in the comments. But anyways I'll update soon!

Bye! :)