T-H-I-R-T-Y-T-W-O

Joey's POV:
Literally still laughing about Kacey's and Rick's conversation about boobies, honesty girls! But anyways, loving this wedding dress even though it has an orange stain on it. I live for the veil though, its everything! Kacey laughed her ass off and when she laughed she sounded like me, but her laugh was a high pitched version of mine. And Rick well she also laughed and took pictures.

I casually posed for every picture, till Rick felt she had enough.

Rick: I wanna put it on again! Please can I Joesph?

Joey: no you can't, cause I'm wearing it!

Rick: oh.

Joey: and don't you dare call me Joseph. I hate that name.

Rick: oh, but you actual name is Joseph.

Kacey: he doesn't like when people call him Joseph, apart from Daniel his husband.

Rick: oh ok.

Joey: um anyways, you two should be doing your work.
I said as I took off the veil and put it in the box, taking it upstairs. I rummage through the box and found nothing but junk. I'm so disappointed and upset, but there's no time to be upset about a box. I have other things to worry about, like social services as they won't leave us alone, and Cat since she's become an alcoholic. She only started drinking because one of her boyfriends cheated on her and dumped her. It sucks but she shouldn't deal with like this, now thanks to her I'm at risk of losing my parental rights.

Not only that but tomorrow the social worker is coming, and I hate it. Why can't she leave us alone? Why can't she see that Cat made up this whole thing? She's an idiot. I hate her. I want her to leave us alone, I think she's doing what she's wants which is trying to take Kacey away, and make profit off of her or try to put her back with her alcoholic for a mother, Cat.

I went downstairs, with the wedding dress in my hand. I put it in the wash to try and get rid of the stain but then realise it says dry clean only on the label. I took it out the wash and put it back in the box upstairs.

Rick's POV:
Working with Kacey has been all kinds of great, she's everything. Even though we had hardly done any of our work, but it feels like we have.

Kacey: Rick, do you know the answer to question 8?

Rick: err... yes, it's 25.9%.

Kacey: cool thanks.

She smiled and wrote down the answer. I liked her smile, it was so cute. Her face would àsometimes go red and it usually happens if she blushes or something and trust me she would go very red. I really liked her hair too, it was was soft and wavy on the tips, it was darker brown at the roots and got lighter at the bottom, it was kinda like Joey's but except he has shorter hair. At the tips of her hair was like a golden brownish blonde and near towards the top was plain brown. She also had natural streaks of dark golden blonde in her hair, so it was confusing to tell what her hair colour was.

Kacey: um Rick, are you ok? Cause you have been staring at me for nearly a minute.

Oh my god! I instantly stop staring and said to her.

Rick: oh um, sorry. Got a little distracted.

Kacey: by what I wonder?

I felt too embarrassed to say that I got distracted by her hair, so I didn't say.

Rick: oh um, I don't know.

Kacey: I see, well anyways works done!

Rick: yeah, what should we do now?