S-I-X-T-Y-T-H-R-E-E

Kacey's POV:
I see the message on the window which said; 'Look Behind You.' I heard a voice, say:

'There you are! Been looking all over for you!"

I turned around it was Joey, with a devilish look on his face. As dark red blood was running down his face. His eyes had no light, the darkness had gotten to him.

Kacey: Joey what had gotten into you?!

Joey: you've been a very naughty girl! Under my roof you as your told!

He gets out a butcher knife from the kitchen drawer and charges towards me with it, I grabbed hold of his wrist trying to stop him from plunging the knife into my throat.

Kacey: don't do this!
I said as I kicked him away. He drops the knife onto the floor, I grabbed it before he could pick it up. He was about to charge towards me,  it then Daniel wakes up and grabs Joey, keeping him away from me.

Daniel: Joey what has gotten into you?!

Joey: I just wanna play with her! Don't you wanna play with your new daughter?!

Kacey: he had a knife, he tried to kill me!

Joey breaks out of Daniel's grip, he charges towards me making me drop the knife. He sees it land on the floor. He picked it up and tried to stab me with it but ends up stabbing the wall. I got away. Daniel grabbed him again holding Joey's head and his wrist and in Joey's hand was the knife. The knife was only a centimetre apart from Daniel's throat. I gotta do something.

Daniel: don't make me do something I'll regret!

Joey: let me at her! Let me fucking play with her!  You fucking asshole!

Daniel: Joey! No! Drop the knife, before you do something you'll regret! Killing me!

I grabbed a pan from the kitchen cupboard and whacked Joey in the head. He drops the knife and falls to the floor.

Daniel: oh my god...I can't believe this... thank you for that.

Kacey: he left me no choice, if I didn't do it he would have killed us both. I don't know what has gotten into him but it wasn't Joey.

Daniel picked up the knife, wiping it and open the draw, about to put it back in and then says:

Daniel: you did what you had to do, but..........

He started getting in pain, he nearly screamed as it was so much. This concerned me.

Kacey: oh my god, Daniel are you ok?

Daniel: BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! You son of a bitch!!!!! I took such good fucking care of you and this is how you repay me!!!!???!!!!

He yells, his skin was pale and his eyes went dark, he had that same devilish grin on his face as Joey. He charged towards me with the knife. I moved out the way causing the knife to hit the wall, he growled in anger and pulled it out, pinning me to the wall.

Joey: kill her Danny!!!!! Kill her!!!!!
Joey yelled getting up for the floor, with pale skin that had blood running down his face

Suddenly he drops the knife and falls to the floor in pain, saying!

Daniel: no Joey! I won't!! I'm sorry Kacey I don't know what has come over me.......argghhh!!!!! No!!! Leave me alone, get out of me!!!!! Kacey go!! I don't know how long I can fight it!!!!!

I ran upstairs, closing my bedroom door, pushing the bedside table towards it holding the door shut. I took out the wooden box with the weapons, I knew where I was going. I took out the bow and arrows, the dagger and the gun. I left the sword as I shut the wooden box, putting into the floor boards. Covering it with a rug.