F-O-U-R-T-E-E-N

Kacey's POV:
I'm in complete shock. I don't know how to react to what I just saw. I shouldn't have opened that door and now that I did I can't get that image out of my head. It's stuck there forever.  I went in the bathroom and washed my face, it was already 6:00am and I couldn't sleep at all last night after what I had just saw. So I thought why not just get up an hour early and take my time in the morning.

It's not like Joey is going to care right? I mean I just walked in on him and Daniel, but after that he wasn't going after me, so it's probably a sign that he doesn't care. I mean who would care anyways, after all I'm an accident child who got brought into the world by accident. The only person that wants me is Daniel as he cared for me when Joey didn't.

I'm even too afraid to go out there, what if they question me and ask me why I walked in on them? What would I say? I don't know, but I'm too embarrassed to go out there and face them. They probably think I'm a pervert.

To past the time I slowly got dressed and brushed my hair. Then packed my bag. God I have maths and geography today and I hate both of them so much. Well it's school after all and every student has to do it so, there's no excuse.

Already it's 6:40 in the morning,and usually I would be getting up in twenty minutes. But looks who's up and ready early, me. Maybe their still sleeping I thought as it seemed quiet, so maybe I might be able to have some breakfast quickly and then rush back up here. Which is what I intend on doing.

I peeped my head out the door, seeing that the hallway was very quiet, so I quickly walked along the hall way to the stairs and from there I could hear voices, their awake damm it. Should I go down or should I stay up here? I don't know, they're going to come up either way to wake me up in like twenty minutes, so I may as go down in silence. Maybe they have forgotten.

I slowly walk down stairs, seeing Joey eating breakfast which was avocado toast and Daniel making his toast. Just act casual Kasey, you know like what you saw never happened and by acting casual surely they won't say a thing about last night. 

So I just casually walk into the kitchen-living room.

Daniel: morning Kacey, your up early.

Joey's POV:
So Kasey comes down stairs, great. She has a lot to expose for what happened last night.

Joey: um Kacey, would you mind exposing?

Kacey: what?! I'm not taking my clothes off, you pervert!

Joey: I mean exposing why you walked in on me and Daniel last night.

Daniel: yeah, we haven't forgotten.

Kacey: well all I saw was the back of Joey and his butt with a stick in it.

Joey: yeah, that stick was a penis sweetie.

Kacey: I know, I've seen a penis before but I just didn't want to say it.

Joey: well you just said it. But anyways, what made you want to walk in?

Kacey: I heard a weird noise in the middle of the night, so I went to go and investigate to see where it was coming from.

Daniel: you heard us? Oh we're so sorry.

Kacey: it's alright really. Although it was very disturbing.

Daniel: well anyways, you have plenty of time to make a decent breakfast, so at least have something to eat.

Joey: oh and Kacey, if you hear that weird noise, just remember to not walk in.
I said munching on my second slice of toast.

Kacey: ok?

Kacey started making herself some toast, as wolf woke up he instantly went to Kacey while she was making her toast and sniffed her butt which looked really funny that I took a picture, till Kacey noticed what was touching her butt she turns round sees it is wolf and just pets him, then continues making her toast.

Author's note:
Sorry that I haven't updated this book in like forever. It's because I have been writing up and updating other fanfics, so updates are going to be slow but they will happen.

Bye! :)