T-W-E-N-T-Y-F-O-U-R

Shane's POV:
I don't understand why Joey isn't letting me in, he usually does. I feel like he's hiding something, but I don't know what. He's acting quite strange.

Joey's POV:
This is awkward. Shane's here and Kacey's here at the same time. I don't want Shane to be seeing Kacey, I'm afraid he's going to make theories about her and me and start getting the idea that I'm not actually gay, when really I am.

Joey: can't we just discuss it tomorrow.

Shane: no, we need to discuss it now. Why aren't you letting me in?

Joey: because I don't want to.

Shane: your not usually like this Joey.

Joey: what is it that you need to talk about?

Shane: it's just that tomorrow, I can't come over and film a video with you.

Joey: well you could have texted me instead of coming over here.

Shane: it's just that I have a lot going on my mind and I was thinking maybe we could film it the day after.

Joey: I can't Shane, I'm busy the day after.

Shane: with what?

Joey: personal stuff.

Shane: well this is becoming a problem. But let me tell you Joey, I have a strong feeling your hiding something from me.

Joey: well I have no idea what your talking about.

Then Daniel comes down seeing the conversation I'm having with getting very serious, he asks:

Daniel: oh hi Shane and Joey is everything alright?

Shane: hi Daniel

Joey: yes honey everything is alright.

Shane: no it isn't.

Daniel: right, I'm going.
Daniel said going into the living where Kacey was, out of sight of Shane.

Shane: you know something Joey, your hiding something from me and I'm finding out now.
And with that Shane pushed past me, how rude! He stormed into the living room and got the shock of his life, Daniel hiding Kacey in his arms. All Shane saw was the back of her head.

Joey: Shane! How dare you storm in my house like that! I didn't even invite you in!

Shane: who is that?!

Daniel: non of your business! Leave!

Joey: come on Shane!
I said grabbing him by the arm, and taking him towards the door, pushing him out and closing the door.

Daniel: that was close!

Joey: I know right, Kacey you no longer have to hide.

Kacey: he's gone?

Joey: yes.

Kacey: phew, that was close.

Then Maria comes down, looking as if she heard everything that was going on, I mean let's face it, Shane was pretty loud.

Maria: what was going on? I heard a lot of shouting.

Daniel: Joey was having an argument with his friend Shane, who came over without us knowing.