F-I-F-T-Y-S-E-V-E-N

Daniel's POV:
I couldn't talk to Joey, I'm still upset with him and how he forced sex. I felt a little betrayed. I went up and got dressed, I'm going to the hospital to see Kacey. I've heard they have stopped the bleeding and she's back in her room. I drove here and went to her room and saw Cat there sitting in the chair, holding Kacey's hand.

She then sees me and says:

Cat: Daniel, your here.

Daniel: Course I would be but Joey didn't come. Any updates on Kacey's Condition.

Her eyes began to well up with tears. Then she said;

Cat: The doctor said she had lost a lot of blood and says there's only a 40% chance of her waking up. Anything happened between you and Joey after I left?

Daniel: we had a little fight and it was about Kacey. I tried to tell him that we should allow you to spend some time Kacey, if she wakes up. But Joey still didn't trust you, and then I said that at least your not as fucked up as him. I mean let's face it, Joey's been fucked up lately.

Cat: I guess so but weirdly enough, I still love him even though he's gay.

Daniel: we're falling apart, because of him. If he doesn't stop treating people like shit, we'll be lost to him.

Cat: and he'll be lost to us forever, it's like his heart is blackening.

Daniel: If it doesn't lighten, it will be blackened forever.

Cat: we must get Joey to change.

Daniel: but how?

Cat: he has to feel guilt, a lot of guilt.

Joey's POV:
All alone in this house, it's just me and the dogs. Daniel went out to the hospital, to see Kacey. I went into the bathroom and washed my face, drying it off. I set up a camera and started recording.

Joey: hi everyone and as you can tell already, yes I shaved my head. Why I did it? Well because I was receiving a lot of hate since my daughter Kacey revealed herself to you guys and what went in behind closed doors. It was a lot but that happened in the past, now things are different, I'm not that asshole I used to be. I'm different now and Kacey is different now. Due to all the hate, it made me go mad, so mad I took the clippers and shaved my head, Kacey was there when it was happening. It was a lot for her as well. I'm going to be taking a break from YouTube for a bit. So yeah it was nice talking to you, see you a little later.

From there I turned off the camera and started editing the video and made the thumbnail. Which was me sitting there with a serious look on my face. I called the video; The Truth (Wig got Snatched). I posted it and within seconds it was getting thousands of views. After about ten minutes, it got over a million views. It got over a thousand likes and comments of fans saying they forgive me, but there was some hate.

Others making comments on my appearance, there were things like;

"Omg I can't believe your hair is gone!"

"I love and forgive you and all, but you with a shaved head doesn't look good."

"Joey looks like a killer with no hair."

I've seen enough. I closed my laptop, putting my hands to my head. I look at myself in the blank laptop screen, saying to myself,"does it really look bad," I put my hand to my head, feeling stubble which I'm used to. "Well it's gone now, it will take time to grow out." I thought to myself.