F-O-R-T-Y

Joey's POV:
After Kacey saying "Dad" I felt some what relieved, as if a weight has been lifted. Hugging this kid I suddenly have, I felt relieved. Kacey has gotten taller, she's almost the same height as me, only by three inches shorter. I think she's probably taller than Cat by now.

She's clearly gonna be a giant. It worries me, I don't want her getting picked on for her height. Maybe I can find something to stop her from growing like.....um Coffee. Yeah, by drinking coffee everyday, whilst your still growing will totally stunt your growth. I'm gonna introduce her to coffee, and tell her it gives energy and get her drinking it everyday and in no time, her growth will be stunted. She will stay the height that she is.

And Joey wins.

Kacey: your squishing me.

Joey: sorry
I said letting go of her.

We went downstairs, I started making coffee.

Daniel's POV:
Joey's finally downstairs, along with Kacey. Guessing it went well. Joey starts making coffee and he gives it to Kacey. What?! Kacey is only eleven years old! If she starts drinking coffee now, it will stunt her growth. Is Joey mad or has he lost his mind?

Daniel: what your drinking there Kacey?

Kacey: Coffee with cream and sugar.

Daniel: who made it?

Kacey: Dad Joey.

Daniel: Joey made it.

Kacey: yes

Daniel: did you know coffee can stunt your growth

Kacey: no it doesn't, I'm still getting taller the matter what. I don't believe it.

Daniel: ok.

Joey's POV:
Looks like my plan on stunting Kacey's growth is working perfectly. Little does she know, her growth will be stunted.

She has no idea that I'm stunting her growth. She just thinks I'm introducing her to new food.

Hehehe

I made myself comfortable on the couch, and watched some drag race that we missed yesterday. For some weird reason I felt myself day dreaming.

Day Dream:

Five years later....

Kacey aged sixteen, going to high school with Rick who secretly has a crush on her best friend. Kacey wearing ripped skinny jeans at the knees in the colour of black along with a loose baggy grey top which had little holes at the shoulders that was loosely tucked in. As for Rick well, she had a pair of bleached skinny jeans, which were rolled a little at the feet with black converse and a light grey t-shirt which had a V cut down in the middle.

Rick's POV:
Kacey looked so good in what she's wearing. Her figure was so slender and thin it made me attracted to her even more. I'm finally gonna do it, I'm gonna ask her out.

Class had just finished, we were walking outside as I gave Kacey a lift home, I asked her:

Rick: Kacey

Kacey: yes, what is it Rick?

Rick: do you want to go out with me this Friday?

Kacey: wow, Rick I'm very flattered by this.

Rick: if you say no, I totally understand.