F-O-R-T-Y-T-W-O

Kacey's POV:
School and I don't even want to go, I've been through a lot last weekend. Joey yelling at me after me writing stuff about me and Rick and me cutting myself in sadness. I don't know if I can even concentrate during school.

I hear my alarm clock go off. I turn it off and get out of bed, going to the bathroom. Running warm water as I splash some onto my face, wish I can wash this face away and make a new one. Why? Because looking like Joey, makes me feel that the bad things he to me, won't leave my mind ever. Not only that but it kinda makes me feel unattractive and ugly. Even Joey sees it as a bad thing and a sad thing.

I dried my face, and went to my closet and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey hoodie. I put them on, with some black converse. I went back to the bathroom, and brushed my hair, doing it into a loose side fishtail, which was a messy one.

Joey yells my name from downstairs.

Joey: Kacey, it's seven twenty! Come downstairs!

Kacey: coming!
I said as I started packing my school bag and headed down. Where Joey, had the coffee ready. I loved coffee.

Joey: your going to need this, since you look like the living dead.
He said handing me a cup of coffee, I sipped it as I made my toast and ate breakfast. Then left the dishes at the table, as I went upstairs and brushed my teeth, checking my hair again, it was still tidy which is good.

I went back down, picked up bag, said bye to Joey and left. When I got to school, I saw Rick outside the building waiting for me. She then sees me coming and says hi as I approach her.

Rick: hey Kacey, how was the weekend for you?

Kacey: hi, um well, it was alright. How was yours?

Rick: oh it was good, my aunt came over and took me bowling. It was fun.

Kacey: oh that's fun, sounds like you had a good time.

Rick: yeah. Shall we enter prison together?
Rick said, referring to school as prison. I laughed as she said that, boy I wish I could have her.

Kacey: we shall
I said as we entered the building together, going to maths which was our first lesson, with Mrs Partridge, she's so horrible and annoying. She sometimes even talks about her relationship with her husband, which is a lot.

Six hours later...

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I can't keep hiding my feelings.

Rick: Kacey is something wrong?
Rick noticing there something wrong. We went to the back of the building, out of sight of anyone. I had to tell her.

Kacey: it's my Dad Joey. He's a bit paranoid about us. Like when you kissed me, he was shocked and paranoid. Ever since then, I haven't been feeling the same.

Rick: it must be a lot but listen Kacey I have something to confess. I just can't seem to be keep this from you anymore.

Kacey: And what is that?

Rick: I like you Kacey. More than friends.

Kacey: I was just about to say the same. I like you too but it can't.

Rick: what?

Kacey: it's unfair because with Joey around, he doesn't want me in any relationships till over the age of 18. I don't know what to do? It hurts so bad.
I said crying, as I felt Rick hug me, I hugged her back and then she says: