Sequel idea

I can't stand living with this horror. Gone and away from home for two years, constantly on the run and having to defend constantly.
..............
Kacey has been gone from her family for two years. After leaving the armed forces, she takes a path along of stopping horror by soon ends up trapped in it.

Her girlfriend Charlie, has been calling and texting her but got no response, her father Joey has also been trying to contact her like Charlie he gets nothing.

No one had heard from Kacey since she left the armed forces. She is the missing daughter of Joey Graceffa.

...............

Eveline and Ethan are two years old, the last time they saw their sister was when they were babies. Joey is finding it hard to adjust to raising children.

Daniel does most the work and sometimes even gets their friend Colleen to help out, soon Colleen gets tired of it and wants to focus on her own child Flynn who is about eight.

When seeing Joey hardly doing anything with the twins concerns him. Worries him deeply, fearing it might infect their relationship.

He genuinely wants their relationship to go back to how it was, when they first married. Before any children came.

Will things be fixed?

Author's Note:
That's a little something I came up with for the sequel.

You can let me know in the comments on what you think. And I might go along with it.

Bye guys! :)