T-W-E-N-T-Y

A day later...
Joey's POV:
I'm seeing Cat today at the hospital. I need to talk to her about her drinking situation, since Kacey told me that Cat has often been drinking. I made my way to the desk telling the lady that I want to see Cat Valdez and she got a nurse to take me to her room.

Nurse: ten minutes, ok?

Joey: ok.

As soon as I entered the room, I saw Cat in bed, hair a little messy and she looked as if she couldn't sleep the other night as her eyes had dark circles.

Cat: oh hey Joey.

Joey: hey Cat. How you feeling?

Cat: a little better. I really want to be out of here soon so I can get a drink.

Joey: Cat! Why?! I knew Kacey was right!

Cat: right about what? What has she been telling you?

Joey: she been telling me that you have been spending most your money on drinks, like alcohol and that you even drink them when not having friends over. I want the truth.

Cat: ok, ok. I have been drinking. But to just relieve stress and depression. I just can't help it, whenever I see something amazing, I want it and buy it.

Joey: and that amazing thing happens to be alcohol. That's appalling! This is not good for you or Kacey!

Cat: I can't help it Joey! The alcohol, it just makes me feel so much better and I have been dying for a drink.

Joey: how did it all start?

Cat: ok fine, about six months ago my old boyfriend Jeff, had just text dumped me he apparently cheated on with a girl called Vanessa who he had been in a relationship with for three months. I was at a bar with my friend when it happened, when I got the text I was devastated, so instantly I asked for a eight shot glasses. From there I went to bars even more and started bringing alcohol home, Kacey at the time wasn't aware.

Joey: so this all happened just because some Jeff guy text dumped you when you where at a bar?! How long where you with him for?

Cat: about two years, he was like my soulmate. I really need a drink!

Joey: no! When you get out the hospital, your not getting Kacey! You will get help.

Cat: you can't tell me what to do, your not my father! And Kacey is my child and I'm her mother, she goes with me!

Joey: I'm telling you to get help, you clearly have a drinking problem! And I'm Kacey's father and Kacey is my daughter and she is safer with me!

Cat: don't take away my child! She's my daughter!

Joey: your forgetting that she's our daughter! And I have claim to her as well.

Cat: We're done here! Leave!

Joey: I'd be glad to!

I stormed out the room and back to my car, Kacey was right about Cat. She has been drinking. I'm going to keep Kacey with me, for now on. I drive home and found Kacey in her room, and Daniel as well, he was helping her pack. Is Kacey leaving? I hope not, she can't go back with Cat and Cat doesn't leave the hospital till the day after. Why is Kacey packing?