F-I-F-T-Y-T-W-O

Kacey's POV:
Oh god here it comes.........

Joey: Kacey! Why are you playing that game? It's violent!

Kacey: it's fun and I'm nearly half way through the game. It's not that violent!

Joey: I don't care! Turn it off now!

Kacey: fine, no need to shout.

I saved where I was up to and took out the disc, putting it back in the case.

Joey: I'm disappointed in you, I can't believe you would play a game that is so violent.

Kacey: I don't see what the fuss is, it's just a game.

Joey: it's a violent game! You shouldn't be playing it! Especially Resident Evil!

Kacey: I'm done, I don't wanna talk!

I stormed off, upstairs to my room. I collapsed on the bed angry and upset. I went on to Twitter, seeing fans of Joey's tweeting about him saying how good of a person they think Joey is, just makes me angry. At this point it's like I just wanted to confess to them what went on behind closed doors, it's like they need to know.

I went into my Twitter bio, I changed my name from KacValdez to Kacey Graceffa Valdez. I began to type the whole story, revealing everything that went on behind closed doors;

Kacey's Tweet:
@JoeyGraceffa has been hiding a lot from you guys and that is me. My name is Kacey Abby Valdez Graceffa, and Joey Graceffa is my father. My mother is Cat Valdez also known as Catrific on YouTube. How this happened well, about twelve years ago Joey and Cat were at a party whilst Daniel was away. Joey and Cat got very drunk to the point where they had no clue with what they were doing and had sex which lead to my mother getting pregnant and having me.

Tweet 2:
But however Joey had no idea, because my mother never told him she was pregnant. Why because it would break Daniel's heart if he found out his boyfriend got a woman pregnant. She kept it to herself and raised me.

Tweet 3:
Throughout growing up I've always wondered why I looked so different to my mother and that is because I took after my father, me and him look a lot alike which made it hard for my mother to keep me hidden from fans and her and Joey's friends.

Tweet 4:
Did I met my father? Yes, I did. It all happened when my mother and I got into a car accident, she was badly injured and was rushed to hospital. I had to wait in the relatives room, when there I had my mothers purse. I looked through it wanting answers.

Tweet 5:
It's not till I found an envelope with my name on it. I opened it finding out the truth and that my mother has been hiding a lot from me. I was so surprised with what I was reading, I then see the picture of my father. Which made so much sense, why I looked so different to my mother and her family. I find another envelope which was for my father. I had a nurse give it to him, and I knew when he got it, and that was when he entered the room I was in.

Tweet 6:
When he entered he said; "Kacey?!" And I looked and saw him looking straight at me, I said, "Father?" He started approaching me and sat down on the sofa. I started to slowly pull away but he said; "I won't bite, just want to get a good look at you." He looked at me until I said,"it's rude to stare," as I felt uncomfortable. Then from there he started getting all attitude with me, from a point where we had an argument but soon we made up.

Tweet 7:
My mother was very badly injured, she fell into a coma, so I had to go home with Joey and his husband Daniel. I was worried sick about my mother. When coming home with Joey, I was finding it hard to take in his attitude towards me, it wasn't nice. Form there I still live with Joey till this day. He treats me a little bit better but still treats me like shit.