Chapter 1-2

Destination Despair
Daily Life
Morning and Afternoon 2
Free Time Event #1

The only thing that I heard before walking into the resturant was Byakuya's loud munching and Kazuichi sulking. I walked in immediately after him.

"Straighten up! Shouldn't a man like you be embarrassed to be sulking like that?" Mahiru said, scolding Kazuichi for his posture. I turned around and tried to walk away after hearing Mahiru, but, Peko turned me around and guided me towards where she and Kuzuryu was at. I sighed and gave up trying to plead with her, sitting across from the duo.

"Okay. So who was the bastard that decided to gather us all here? It better be a good reason too" I deadpanned as Byakuya glared st my direction. I glared back at him, sighing and regretting my decision to open the door.

"AAAAH!"

A scream was heard as we turned towards the direction of the scream. It was Mikan...in a very...compromising pose.

"I-I-I-I tripped!"

"How can you get into this situation by tripping?!

"How did you end up in...such a...compromising pose after tripping!?"

"It certainly makes me happy! I'm veeeeeeeery happy right now!"

"Nooooooooo! P-please help me!"

I took it upon myself to walk over to her and covered her panties...by covering the front with her skirt and wrapping my arms around her covering the back...however, because I forgot to tie up my sweater, it ended up falling off and...I wasn't wearing anything underneath it, so my boobs was showing...nips included. I quickly covered myself with Mikan's legs.

"I only wanted to help!!"

"Double show...veeeeeeeeery happy right now!"

"Awwwww! She look so adorable when embarrassed! I'm soooooo moe, 
I'm practically snorting with joy!"

"Stop it! Can you two not be turned on right now!?" I said, dragging Mikan to the kitchen before helping her up. I covered my chest up and looked away, blushing in embarrassment.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry!" Mikan apologized as I nodded. "It's alright...I kind of...oh shit..." I realized that my upper body...and the scars were showing. Mikan noticed, but I stopped her from saying anything by speaking. "Can you get my sweater...please?" I asked as she nodded and went outside, then came back with my sweater. I quickly put it on before walking back out there.

"Are you okay, Mikan?" Nagito asked as she held her head. "My head is throbbing a little, but I'm okay..." She said as I sighed in relief, before sitting in my seat in embarrassment. Everyone started asking if she was okay while I tuned them out.

"Since everyone's here now, we should get started...since I'm getting sleepy" Chiaki said honestly as we all turned to Byakuya, who was still eating his breakfast.

"Although I'm not ready to stop eating my breakfast, I should begin my talk" He paused, getting ready to speak before standing up. "First, a question for you all. Monokuma ordered us to kill each other. Under these strange circumstances, what do you think we need right now?" He asked as I glared at the man.