Chapter 3-Trial

Despair Diease
Trial of Ibuki Mioda and Hiyoko Saionji
14???

*3rd Person POV*

"Monokuma: During the class trial, you will use your evidence and argue to figure out whodunit. If you guess right, I'll only kill the blackened and everyone else will live. If you guess wrong, then I'll kill everyone except the blackened, and they will get to leave this island"

"Nagito: As much as I would like to proceed with this trial, I can't grasp onto the case at all"

"Arian: That's a good thing. You can finally shut your damn mouth for once"

"Kazuichi: I actually have to agree with Rion on this one"

"Akane: But...I'm on the same boat as that crazy lunatic. I can't grasp onto the case as well"

"Arian: Again, that's a good thing. That means that you both have alibis and can't be accused of being the killer"

"Fuyuhiko: That's true"

"Chiaki: So, let's start this trial with Hajime and how he found both Ibuki and Hiyoko"

"Hajime: Well, let's start with the two teams we had. The Motel and Hospital Team. The Hospital team consisted of, excluding the ones that were affected, Mikan, Fuyuhiko and myself"

"Sonia: While the Motel team consisted myself, Gundham, Kazuichi, Chiaki, Nekomaru, Rion and Hiyoko"

"Fuyuhiko: Spending the night in the hospital was prohibited, so both me and Hajime ended up sleeping at our cottages"

"Hajime: Mikan came up to wake me up and told me that Nagito had recovered from his symptoms. we immediately went to the hospital to confirm his recovery. After we confirmed it, I waited in the lobby as Mikan rested in the on-call room, as she had gotten no sleep. The incoming signal light on the surveillance camera before our scheduled time. What I saw..."

"Nagito: Amazing heart-pounding story! What did you do next, Hajime?"

"Hajime: I tried to stop them...but I was too late...the person was already hanging from the ceiling. As soon as I saw, I headed to the motel"

"Nagito: Why the motel?"

"Hajime: It was close to the music venue and able-bodied people there. However...Chiaki was the only one who came with me"

"Chiaki: Not long after, we ran into Mikan and Fuyuhiko"

"Fuyuhiko: We were also looking for Ibuki, since she went missing"

"Mikan: After I rested for a bit, I counted everyone in the hospital. Ibuki...was the only one missing, so I sprinted out of the hospital to look for her. I...coincidentally ran into Fuyuhiko. I pleaded with him in various ways to get him to help me"

"Kazuichi: Various ways!?"

"Fuyuhiko: Don't say it like that"

"Hajime: After they both said that, I lead them to the music venue"

"Chiaki: By the time we got there, the door wouldn't open"

"Mikan: The four of us had no choice but to break down the door"