Character Introduction 2

"What the!!"

"Already?"

As soon as we came across Peko in the hotel lobby, her bamboo was was resting on my shoulders and my spear was resting on hers. After staring at each other for a few more seconds, we both slowly placed our weapons away.

"It's been awhile, Peko. Mind explaining why I had to deal with YOUR SWORD ON MY NECK?!" I said, fuming as she didn't say anything. She hasn't changed at all.

"You two know each other?!" Hajime asked as I nodded. "You remember Kuzuryu saying something about family drama and the yakuza? Yeah, Pekoyama is his 'bodyguard', or claims to be. She's the Ultimate Swordswoman. Fitting title for her" I said as she introduced herself to the two males.

•••••••••••••••••
Peko Pekoyama
Ultimate Swordswoman
Birthday: June 30th♋
Height: 5'6 [172cm]
Weight: 112Ibs [51kg]
Chest Size: 85cm
(She...she's a fun sparring partner...just not with her bamboo sword. Tried once, never again)
••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Let's...try to get along so we can escape this island together" I said as she nodded and shook hands with me before leaving the lobby.

"That was intense..." Hajime said as we walked over to the arcade machines. She was absorbed in the game as we waited for her to finish.

Successfully installed.

I didn't notice the two males trying to get her attention. "Oh, I'm sorry...I guess I was a bit too focused on my game..." She said, then looked at the three of us, eyeing me. I raised my eyebrow at her, motioning her to continue.

"Please...don't try to kill me...or make short jokes..." I pleaded as she nodded. "Introductions...right? I'm Chiaki Nanami, the Ultimate Gamer" She said as both me and Hajime introduced ourselves to her.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Chiaki Nanami
Ultimate Gamer
Birthday: March 14th♓
Height: 5'2 [160cm]
Weight: 101Ibs [46kg]
Chest Size: 88cm
(Haha...I won't say much about her...)
••••••••••••••••••••

I zoned out after she introduced herself. I pulled out my e-handbook and counted the people I've already met. Their information would be added as soon as they introduced themself.

"I don't know what's worse. Chiaki tuning us out with gaming, or Rion tuning us out by checking any random object" Hajime said bluntly and I looked up and noticed she went back to gaming.

"Huh? Trying to see how many Hope Fragments we need" I said as we walked up the stairs, me turning around before Nagito grabbed my hoodie, once again, and dragged me over to them. The class pervert, Teruteru and the class princess, Sonia.

"I think this is the last person who'll be shorter than Rion" Nagito said as I flipped him off.

"Before I hurt Nagito, I'm going to change the topic. This is actually a nice restaurant" I said before we gotten closer to them, hearing their conversation.

"I'm having a hard time because it's full of poison. It really sucks. Speaking of which, it would be good if you could use your mouth to suck it out" Teruteru said, his nose evidently bleeding. I mentally facepalm and shook my head in annoyance.