Chapter 5 - Trial

Sayonara, Despair Academy
Trial of ??????
??????

*3rd Person POV*

"Sonia: W-Where are we?"

"Arian: although I can't explain this room, this is the Final Trial. I don't want the Mastermind telling you false information that can potentially kill you all, so I'm here to tell you all these things. Everything that you need will be in the updated Truth Bullets..."

"Hajime: The Tradegy of Hope's Peak, Killing School Life, Remants of Despair...what is all of this, Rion?"

"Arian: Let's take everything in one by one, starting with...the Killing School Life"

"Kazuichi: Killing School Life...?"

"Arian: 16 students from the 78th class, your kouhais, were trapped in the old building of Hope's Peak and were forced to kill eachother..."

"Akane: Same thing as us?"

"Fuyuhiko: Sounds like it's the same concept, but different locations"

"Hajime: Wait...why is Byakuya in here...and he was in this Killing Game...?"

"Arian: Ah, that's minor. The first victim's real talent is actually the Ultimate Imposter and he imposed as Byakuya"

"Kazuichi: And you knew this?"

"Arian: The best thing about this Killing Game..."

"Kazuichi: How!?"

"Arian: Look at the actual Byakuya. Now look at this Byakuya"

"Fuyuhiko: He still looks like a prick"

"Sonia: That comment was not necessary"

"Arian: But it's true..."

"Hajime: You have a sister?"

"Arian: Also...minor, but yeah, I do..."

"Fuyuhiko: Ugh...I can't stand her sister"

"Akane: For an Figure Skater, she's actually thick"

"Sonia: And she looks nice"

"Fuyuhiko: Uh huh. Lock me in a room with any Motono sibling and I will pick Arian"

"Arian: Can we go on to a different topic, please?"

"Kazuichi: Agreed"

"Sonia: So...what happened to them after the killing game?"

"Arian: They went to work for Future Foundation..."

"Hajime: I've been meaning to ask...are they good or evil?"

"Arian: I don't work for them...but that brings us to our next topic. Remants of Despair"

"Kazuichi: Can't you just tell us who they are?"