Extra: Fight for our Lives

??????????????
Deadly Life
Night 14

*Arian's POV*

After the trial ended and we discussed our plans for tonight, we left the trial room and started an intense training session. Akane and Nekomaru sparred with each other while me and Gundham trained our demonic powers to destroy the evil on this island...according to him.

It was nighttime, and we all (excluding Nagito and Fuyuhiko) was at the beach on the first island, searching for Monokuma. Hajime, Chiaki, Kazuichi and Sonia was on the sidelines while Me, Akane, Gundham and Nekomaru were walking around, weapons in hand.

"Oi! You damn bear! Get out here so we can-" She was interrupted when multiple monobears came out of nowhere and surrounded us four. Oh, he's serious all right.

"Quit being a pussy and-"

"You guys want to fight!? Then it's a fight you'll get"

"Let's whoop ass!" Akane shouted as the four of us ran towards the monobears and began our attack. Akane and Nekomaru were doing melee while me and Gundham focus on ranged attacks, protecting both our classmates and ourselves.

"Keep attacking until each and every last one of them is-" I threw a spear at Monokuma, which misses by 2 cm and ran over to Gundham, who was getting overpowered and threw multiple spears at the bears, making them collapse and disappear.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"Fucking hell..." I mumbled, panting and trying to catch my breath. Everyone was trying to catch their breaths as soon as we finished our 3rd...I actually lost count after 3, wave with the monobears.

"Seriously!? There's more of these things?" Nekomaru shouted and pointed towards the running figures that was quickly dashing towards us. "We can't even catch a break with these things..."

Before they could reach us, Gundham slammed his staff on the ground and casted a spell, surround the four of us with a protective shield. "Holy hell...thanks, Tanaka!" Akane said, quickly getting up alongside Nekomaru. "Now, Motono!" Gundham shouted as I nodded and sent multiple spears towards the bears, wiping them out quickly.

"Look out, Rion!" Sonia shouted as I turned behind me and saw a spear flying towards my direction. Ready to counter it, I readied another spear, until someone tossed a sword directly at the spear, making it go another direction.

"Oh! Shorty gangsta came to the party!" Akane pointed towards him, standing alongside the classmates as he walked towards us. I picked up the sword, later realizing that it was Peko's bamboo sword.

"You have Peko's sword...awh..." I said, tossing it back to him. "S-Shut up and don't die" He shouted, getting into his stance as I hummed, readying more spears. "YOU better not die. I'm not prepared to deal with the wrath of Peko Pekoyama if you do" I said as he hummed in agreement.

"One...two...three...four...five! Prepare to die!" Monokuma said as more monobears came and surrounded the five of us. "I am tired of this shit! Let's kick his fucking ass tonight!" Akane shouted as all 5 of us started to fight off the bears.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"Fuck...keep going!" Nekomaru shouted as we fought the monobears in 5...I lost count after 5...more waves. After we finished that wave, we kneeled down to the ground and tried to catch our breath.