Epilogue

Sayonara, Despair Academy
????????
????????

*Arian's POV*

The final trial ended with Junko...somehow not making everyone go through some despair and Hajime going Super Sayian or some shit...maybe in an alternative reality.

"What now? Do we wait for them to start?" Kazuichi said as we all walked in the center of the stands and stood in a circle. "I guess we do..." Akane said, slowly going into thought.

"Hey, Rion...what'll happen after this...?" Hajime asked as I shrugged. "I guess we all recover and get out...but everyone who was killed will take longer to wake...so, you'll still have to wait until everyone else wakes up..." I paused and sighed. I wonder how it'll be like without your memories...maybe Harlian can do something good and erase it when I get out.

"Don't think I forgot about that deal we had, Ariana" Fuyuhiko mumbled in my direction as the entire area turned white. We could still see eachother and decided to grab hold of our hands.

"Don't forget about me. My name is Kazuichi Soda, the Ultimate Mechanic...and Miss Sonia is holding my hand...eeeee!"

"Please do remember me. My name is Sonia Nevermind and my talent is the Ultimate Princess...and I'm going to be a normal Japanese school girl for 50 days"

"Don't forget about me either! My name is Akane Oowari, the Ultimaye Gymnast...and I'm hungry right now..."

"I don't think I'll forget any of you at all. My name is Hajime Hinata, not Izuru Kamakura...and I don't have a talent, but I'm proud to be me"

"Everyone here has colorful personalities, so don't think I'll forget ya. My name is Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu and I'm the Ultimate Yakuza...and I'm proud to be friends with all of you"

"Even if I wished it, that wouldn't be possible. My name is Arian Motono...my talent is the Ultimate Freerunner...and...let's get started with the 50 days"

As soon as we introduced ourselves one last time, everything went white.

And our 50 day killing-free trip has begun...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Chapter 5●
●Sayonara, Despair Academy●
●End●

●Book Two●
●Prisoner of Despair●
●END

•Word Count: 360•