Sparkling Execution

Twilight Syndrome Murder Case
Trial of Mahiru Koizumi
9?????

*3rd Person POV*

"Peko: Simple. It was for Justice"

"Hajime: Huh?"

"Peko: To protect the justice of the world. I do not dirty my hands to satisfy personal grudges...the only reason I kill is for the sake of protecting justice!"

"Nekomaru: Huh!? What is she saying!?"

"Sonia: It can't be...is she Sparkling Justice!"

"Ibuki: Hello? Earth to Peko?"

"Fuyuhiko: I-It's fine...J-Just-"

"Peko: Justice must be there to guide and to shine upon us!"

"Fuyuhiko: Stop it!"

*Peko puts the mask on her face and the eyes on the mask starts glowing red*

"Peko: Justice complete! The center of justice is pierced by justice! Let's execute justice together!"

"Sonia: She is Sparkling Justice! Oh my!"

"Kazuichi: W-W-WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK!?"

"Peko: I am Sparkling Justice...In the name of sparkling, shining justice, I have come to deliver justice!"

"Hiyoko: W-What's this...chill!?"

"Sonia: Be careful! Sparkling Justice is a serial killer who claims to be on the side of justice! With her various hero masks, she exclusively targets other criminals..."

"Chiaki: Did you kill Mahiru?"

"Peko: The world must always be bathed in the light of justice. Evil must be eliminated immediatly!"

"Hiyoko: A-Are you saying that Mahiru is..."

"Nagito: You must've played the game then...but who had the consoles before the murder?"

"Nekomaru: Then you killed Mahiru because...."

"Peko: For justice, of course. In order to protect justice, I have become its merciless sword...and executed justice!"

"Hiyoko: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

"Peko: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!"

"Nekomaru: She killed Mahiru!! Can we just start with the voting process?"

"Peko: And...what of it? I haven't done anything to be ashamed of!"

"Hiyoko: Nothing to be ashamed of? You killed Mahiru!! Let's hurry up and vote so we can kill this weird bitch!"

"Peko: There's no way you can kill me...you should know that justice can never be killed!"

"Arian:........."

"Peko: Justice must carry on! In order to keep me alive, you all must give up your lives!"